Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Dennis Young

A-List Customer
Oh my! I’ve never seen the bacon soda. But I do think bacon is one of God’s gift to mankind. Lol! Is it good?
Last night I drank green tea. I think its very refreshing and healthful and has a nice taste. J

Dennis Young

A-List Customer
Lol Yes. Green tea is an acquired taste.
Speaking of acquired tastes, I never was able to enjoy scotch. And I tried to teach myself to like wine, but couldn’t. I just don’t care for it. But I do like beer. And I LOVE rum. Rum daiquiris, Pina Coladas, etc remind me of when I was in the Navy, sitting in a little cabana in St Thomas listening to the Island music.

Lol Yes. Green tea is an acquired taste.
Speaking of acquired tastes, I never was able to enjoy scotch. And I tried to teach myself to like wine, but couldn’t. I just don’t care for it. But I do like beer. And I LOVE rum. Rum daiquiris, Pina Coladas, etc remind me of when I was in the Navy, sitting in a little cabana in St Thomas listening to the Island music.

What kind of scotch did you try? There is a scotch for all tastes. I bet you would like a Lowland scotch if you like rum.

Bacher lager. It says German style, but it's from Belgium. Go figure. Never heard of it, but it was on sale, and it tastes surprisingly good.

I didn’t know that. Maybe I’ll give it a try. J Any brands you’d recommend?

Try one that is fairly reasonable to start off like:
mcclellands-lowland.jpg

If you like that go to Achentoshan, Glenkinchie or Littlemill

I had a Balvenie Double Wood last night. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara