Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

A few Baltika 6 Porters, bottled and brewed in St. Petersburg, Russia.
:D
Nice!!
Baltika makes some surprisingly good beers. I enjoyed them often while I was staying in Odessa. I did not know they were available in the States. I will have to keep my eyes open, maybe they will find their way down here. #7 is my favorite, tastes like a good German lager.

Nice!!
Baltika makes some surprisingly good beers. I enjoyed them often while I was staying in Odessa. I did not know they were available in the States. I will have to keep my eyes open, maybe they will find their way down here. #7 is my favorite, tastes like a good German lager.

This is my first (2nd and 3rd) Baltika, but I like it (them). I am pretty sure that I bought them at a BevMo or a World Market, but would not stake your life on that. Sadly, we do not have either store so I will have to wait longer than I would like for another. Oh, and I will look for a No. 7 as it sounds like my cup of beer.

This is my first (2nd and 3rd) Baltika, but I like it (them). I am pretty sure that I bought them at a BevMo or a World Market, but would not stake your life on that. Sadly, we do not have either store so I will have to wait longer than I would like for another. Oh, and I will look for a No. 7 as it sounds like my cup of beer.

There is a World Market a few exits down the highway. I will check them out next week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR