Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Sounds unusual. Let us know.

It IS unusual but then again, I am not familiar with Angry Orchard original.
The top comes off to a strong smell of apples that subside into more of a beer aroma. It has a tart taste that follows up with sweet honey on the back end. It says 5% ABV but it feels stronger. :p It certainly does not dry out the mouth though. It kind of coats the tongue. As long as I don't pass out, I will be fine. :p

It IS unusual but then again, I am not familiar with Angry Orchard original.
The top comes off to a strong smell of apples that subside into more of a beer aroma. It has a tart taste that follows up with sweet honey on the back end. It says 5% ABV but it feels stronger. :p It certainly does not dry out the mouth though. It kind of coats the tongue. As long as I don't pass out, I will be fine. :p

I have never had an Angry Orchard either. I think ToE is your man for this adventure. :p

I'm not that big fan of alcohol, so I often like a nice german alcohol-free-malt-beer in the evening. In Germany we got still some manufactures of malt-beer and it sells very good, so food-discounters sell it at cheap prices. But quality is absolutely okay!
My favorite is Grafenwalder Malztrunk from Frankfurt/Oder.

To whom it may apply.
image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda