Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

shopgirl61

A-List Customer
I am def not considered a "drinker" by any means and of anything other than H20.

But current stesser's have got the best of me, iow: i give up, you win, so i'm biting down on the Silver Bullet for tonite :rolleyes:

davidraphael

Practically Family
Pernod.

I like the ritual of having the separate ice and ice-tweezers in a bowl, and the little jug of water.

Sort of like the Japanese tea ceremony for alcoholic Europeans. :)

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
Don't know what to call it, but it's basically a gin rickey with grenadine.

Use a Collins glass, filled about half-way with ice. Add juice of one-half lime, ounce and a half of gin, fill with club soda, add grenadine. Stir and enjoy.

Mrs. Hood really liked this one.

Mav

A-List Customer
Just got diagnosed with whooping cough today, so for the next 5 days of antibiotics, it will be codeine cough syrup and diet Sprite. I can sip that while staring at a bottle of Glenfiddich 18 I was given yesterday.:rage:

Mav said:
Just got diagnosed with whooping cough today, so for the next 5 days of antibiotics, it will be codeine cough syrup and diet Sprite. I can sip that while staring at a bottle of Glenfiddich 18 I was given yesterday.:rage:

Geez, where did you get that? :eek: I thought we had that just about cured around here. :eusa_doh:
Well, I'll have a Glenfiddich for you. :D Get well soon.

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
Wally_Hood said:
Don't know what to call it, but it's basically a gin rickey with grenadine.

Use a Collins glass, filled about half-way with ice. Add juice of one-half lime, ounce and a half of gin, fill with club soda, add grenadine. Stir and enjoy.

Mrs. Hood really liked this one.

Tried a variation on this last night: In a Collins glass muddle half a lime, add ice cubes, pour in rum (or gin), then the grenadine, and top with club soda. Now, I did not stir, so you had to drink through bubble water until you got to the grenadine rum combo. Not as good as the first receipe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn