Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

I have yet to see one.

You don't get around much:
SV00555Alg.jpg

20Tikisml.jpg
lol lol

geekgirl

New in Town
I finally found the maraschino liqueur that I needed to make a proper Mary Pickford. Yippie! My fiance is mixing overly strong Pimm's cups for himself & ignoring my advice to actually measure cocktails. And he gets on *my* case for not properly chilling wine.

Chole

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Tried to drink a sparkling red wine last night, since it was new years eve.
Couldn't get the cork out and I wasn't using a knife!
Honestly I've only had champagne a few times anyway, so I never got the hang of popping the cork.
I have learned to do it outside though. Keeps the blinds on the windows that way. :D

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

Spent New Year's Eve with my seriously Baptist Mother. I didn't drink anything except water after about 6 PM. All in all a normal NYE for me, apparently I'm not meant to party on NYE. Tried to go to a party back in the 1980's, found the street, turned the wheel and we went straight down the road for 100 yards with the wheel cranked all of the way around. We were having a LARGE wet snow, so we went home.

I hope everyone has a great 2013

Hi

Spent New Year's Eve with my seriously Baptist Mother. I didn't drink anything except water after about 6 PM. All in all a normal NYE for me, apparently I'm not meant to party on NYE. Tried to go to a party back in the 1980's, found the street, turned the wheel and we went straight down the road for 100 yards with the wheel cranked all of the way around. We were having a LARGE wet snow, so we went home.

I hope everyone has a great 2013

Well, Happy New Year anyway. :p I do all my celebrating on the day not the Eve anyway. :p

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Not sure who gets the credit for this quote, but ,"if you can recall what you drank on New Years Eve, you did not drink enough"!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner