Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Where I grew up there were knuckleheads...
I know Knuckleheads Saloon alright, a blues joint in Kansas City!

https://knuckleheadskc.com/

Tonight I enjoyed some Irish Whiskey Red Ale from Blue Stallion Brewing.

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

crawlinkingsnake

A-List Customer
Well said. I never felt that vodka over gin was staying too far, though many of today's concoctions (Cosmo's, appletinis, chocolate and such) aren't even in the same neighborhood. I'm just not a fan of gin. Vodka is so commonly used in this area when ordering a martini, the typical response is which vodka do you prefer?

Off to the mountains with some old college buddies this weekend. And since vodka martinis are favorite in this crowd, I'm sure there'll be more than a few downed. We mix our own with crushed ice in a shaker. However I think sometime before Sunday rolls around I'll try to slip in a little gin and see what happens. :cool: I'll let y'all know. :p

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Slammed two Miller Lite with bar fare cuisine and Loyola's floor fight buzzer finish against Nevada.
Loyola is running out of luck, and, Kansas State later looked good against Kentucky.
Cinderella's slipper still dangles off the Rambler net but Saturday promises a brawl.
Sister Jean, the team chaplain is adorable.:)

If you're in the Oxford area, I found it at the state store there. I'm sure some of the stores in bigger cities have it too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks. Small world. My mom went to Oxford High School and I still have relatives there and in Anniston. I was born at Ft. McClellan. I'll be checking the ABC stores here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner