Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobile Vulgus

One Too Many
Nothing as in no post? Nothing as in nothing to say? Nothing as in not wearing a hat?

As for me, I wore my late 40s Adam Executive. I just went out in my gray sweat jacket today, so I plopped on my gray Adam Exec with the black ribbon. It is a bit beat up and rough looking. A good, casual match for just knocking about town.

Last edited:

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Today it's a grey Mallory Nokabout. The picture tells the story ... ;)

1c5cb8b5.jpg

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
I thought you'd like this one, Aureliano. You must be having a great time over in Italy! Are you wearing today one of the new hats you bought over there? :cool:

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
My Mid Fawn Squatter....

.... from DM. It's getting softer as would be expected of an Akubra, the more i wear it. Now if it will just rain so I can really get it broke in. :) (sorry, I;m digitaly impaired, camera wise so no pic)

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
That's the way to return in style. Great to see you back, I thought we were gonna have to get a posse together.

Thanks, Bart. :) BTW, congrats on the new Black Cherry VS -- great lid!

Speaking of putting a posse together -- do we need to put out an APB for Indycop???

Cheers,
JtL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic