Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow....what a Gem.

Dinerman said:
My '30s shortbrim Steefel Bros.
Ever seen a liner pleated quite like that before?
Great, dense felt. High crown, almost no taper. Silk grosgrain ribbon that breaks up light in the sunlight, showing colors like a prism.
A true quality hat.

IMG_7157.jpg

IMG_7168.jpg

IMG_7166.jpg

IMG_7167.jpg

DM, you do find all the Diamonds, and that is one Classy Lid.
Not used to seeing you with such a short brim though, but it looks great on ya......:eusa_clap

Ande1964

Practically Family
Westlite

Me looking cool in my Westlite at home today, before a trip to the Kansas City Zoo.

westlite_web.jpg

And, me cringing at what may be happening to my precious Westlite as a result of these two Lorikeets spending some time sitting on the crown.

westlite_birds_web.jpg

I'm happy to report that we had a great time at the zoo, and the hat survived without incident!

Anj

Ande1964

Practically Family
jimmy the lid said:
Good lookin' lid, Anj. So, are you within shootin' distance of Gates BBQ?

Definitely! I can be at Gates or Arthur Bryant's within an hour of leaving my driveway!

Anj

Crane's

Familiar Face
Today I wore my two day old Stetson Open Road while fishing...... in a steady rain. I don't think I'll do that again any time soon. The good news is it didn't bleed color and I suppose if I wanted to mess with the shape of the hat it would be very easy to do!

Yohanes

One of the Regulars
Jackeroo from Australian Outback Collection. Don't confuse with Akubra Jackaroo, it ain't, mine is Jackeroo with "e" instead of "a" lol lol

DSC00525-1.jpg

Wesne

One of the Regulars
That Steefel is wonderful, Dinerman, and it's a great look on you. What a crown! The hat is so elegant in its simplicity; it's all in the fine details of the execution.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
deanglen said:
InDcop, todays theme must be, "The Vintage Stops At the Brim"!;)

dean
Those are vintage Oakleys!:rolleyes: From waayy back when the first X-men came out...:D And gotta have my Ducks Unlimited!
plus I was putting down polyurethane on the floor today so I did not spend much time out today...:rolleyes:

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Dinerman, I love that '30s Steefel. You have the greatest luck at finding hats!

Here's what I've been wearing the last three days, keeping with the Indy spirit. Sorry it's such a lousy photo.

It's been so long since I wore a wider brim, I'd forgotten what they look like on me.lol

4-1.jpg

Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou