Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidVillaJr

One of the Regulars
And todays choice.

Black Fur Dorfman Pacific Indy.

Fun knockaround hat that fits and feels great.

05-23-08_2026.jpg

dv

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
x2

Colby Jack said:
I recommend this one for "Best Indycop Smile" so far...it's got that "i'm running over bad guys" look!!!!...Beauty!...
Always good to get the kids involved in apprehension techniques early in life!:D
I couldn't agree with you more CJ......:eusa_clap

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Colby Jack said:
I recommend this one for "Best Indycop Smile" so far...it's got that "i'm running over bad guys" look!!!!...Beauty!...
Always good to get the kids involved in apprehension techniques early in life!:D
:eek: :eusa_doh: more like yeah its got a Hemi!lol

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
this one was from friday, but I didn't post it over here. Stetson x again.
IMG_7246.jpg

IMG_7186.jpg

that optimo ridge porkpie milan is the softest milan I've handled, very floppy, which is nice.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Tango Yankee said:
Thanks, J.T.! That Adam Majestic of yours is sure a great-looking hat as well. I'm having a hard time deciding what color it is, though... you know how monitors are. Is it a grey-green?

Cheers,
Tom

Sorry about the delayed answer. I just got back from a week without computers.

Grey-green is a good description. I think it used to be known as "taupe." The idea was "It'll go with anything." :D (We all know how that works, sort of like, "One size fits...") But, I do like this color!

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
bolthead said:
1st appearance for mine too Alan, but it doesn't hold a candle to yours my friend......:eusa_clap

Thanks for the far too kind comments. I had the less impressive--but still comfortable--Cuenca beater out today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes