Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Willow Whippet
jimmy the lid said:
WillowWhippet1.jpg
Cheers, JtL

All I can think of is, "Willow, weep for me..." :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
kidskz0.png

Hi everyone new guy reporting for duty. This is what the kids were wearing to school today. My sons teacher put up a special hat hook for my sons hats. He takes them off in class and gets to wear them at recess.:D I got my daughter the vintage hat on ebay

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
handlebar bart said:
kidskz0.png

Hi everyone new guy reporting for duty. This is what the kids were wearing to school today. My sons teacher put up a special hat hook for my sons hats. He takes them off in class and gets to wear them at recess.:D I got my daughter the vintage hat on ebay

Two obviously happy kids! Your son is one lucky guy. I was considerably older before I got a hat like that. Then I had to buy it myself. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
One hesitates to post with those great lids from DOUGLAS, JtL (just about a perfect hat) and Bart, but I'll take a stab anyway.

1940s Disney refurbed by Art. My 'Aviator' hat:

p1012731og1.jpg

It was cooler today, so I wore the Borsalino early and the Disney late. It's supposed to be up to 90 on Friday, though.

And who's that peeking over my shoulder...

Yohanes

One of the Regulars
Wow Bart... your hat is excellent and your moustache is great lol I've been trying to grow moustache myself but no matter what I did it can't be made as thick as yours lol

freebird

Practically Family
5-28-08me001-1.jpg

My 4x vintage stetson, style unknown. Not quite sure what color to call it lol, it'sn not brown, or tan, too dark for camel, too light for brown.

Welcom Bart, glad to see another guy with a handlebar on the board!

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Yohanes said:
Wow Bart... your hat is excellent and your moustache is great lol I've been trying to grow moustache myself but no matter what I did it can't be made as thick as yours lol

Thanks alot, this moustache has survived alot of death threats from the wife:eusa_doh: and I will throw another hat picture in. Will you guys ever run out of amazing hats that make me jealous.:mad:

meltonyg7.png
After buying this hat I noticed that it is a deadringer for Robert Redfords hat in 'the Natural'. I really like this Melton.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
freebird said:
5-28-08me001-1.jpg

My 4x vintage stetson, style unknown. Not quite sure what color to call it lol, it'sn not brown, or tan, too dark for camel, too light for brown.

Welcom Bart, glad to see another guy with a handlebar on the board!

Thanks, Nice stetson with a real nice color combo. Nice to see another manstache here:D

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Looks like a good hat day, all around!

Douglas -- nice lids. What are they?

Ditto, Bart and Freebird. And, Bart, welcome to the Lounge!

Alan, looking sharp, as always. That Disney looks great.

Cheers,
JtL

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH said:
Great work Dean!!!!
:eusa_clap Sweet cap! :eusa_clap
Thanks, R! Frankly, I know it's just a red baseball cap, but it is vintage, and I am seriously considering future ownership of another fedora besides the grey Dobbs I still own. I'm still a thin ribbon man at heart. Vintage baseball caps are just cheaper, and right now cheap for me is good. I'm thinking birthday or Christmas, both are in December.

dean

freebird

Practically Family
strawcrop-1.jpg

Not vintage today at all. Decided it was time to break out a straw,so I'm wearing a el-cheapo I picked up at Wal-Mart, along with another hawaiian shirt, blue jeans and sneakers....yeah, I know, but at least it keeps the head cool.[huh]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic