Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Adventurebilt

smugshot_5887965-L.jpg

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Wow Bowler! Glad I haven't had that happen to me :). Somewhat off topic but today I am officially packing away my felts until October or so. Always a bittersweet time. I love this weather but I also prefer wearing my felts as much as possible

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Robert, darn sharp Borsalino!

Alan, very very nice Stetson, looks super with the jacket!
Sharp campaign hat, Sir, Drill Sergeant, Sir!

Perry, wonderful Melton and Whippet, always a great swoop in your hats!

Eric, sharp VS! The color silver belly is always nice.

hatsRme, a jackpot Knox!

Richard, nice work on the hat, looking good!

Jeff, that is a sharp Cap, man, you look very good with the Cap!

Mr.Badger, very nice Job on the hat, looks good!

Justin, you rock the look with your Boater, a fantastic hat!

Lefty, nice photos and a nice Stetson with a fine pug!

Sam, great looking Akubra, I love that Brand!

David, my favorite! The AB is one of the finest!

Tom, sharp Wanderer today!

HamilcarBarca3, you look great with that Stetson!

g-durand, great look! sharp profile shot of you that shows how good the hat look on you!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Yesterdays sun melted the heavy snow off the tree limbs. The confiers, if they could, are sighing with relief. I am outside enjoying some sun on a 37'F morning in my 50's Penny's Marathon in a cool mint colored felt.

IMG_4999-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Beautiful hat, Manfred, though I'm not sure about the zebra with the other two patterns! :)

Makes my morning to see how everyone is mixing it up... well done today, fellows. :eusa_clap

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Thank You!

A sincere thanks and tip of my hat for the kind words yesterday, Gents! :yo:

Enthusiasm! For Delectans's Dobbs.

Thank you. This Dobbs is my warhorse vintage lid!

Very cool, Al.

Tumwater Tuesday for me this week

Thanks, and a terrific Tuesday Tumwater, David.

Al - you go to some very nice places!

Thought I'd do a mashup of two of my pleasures in life. The hat is an Akubra Banjo Paterson.

Thank you, Andy, and that is a most beautiful still life. I have a Banjo Paterson as well, in the same color. Great hat!

Beautiful photos as always Delectans.
TAR Tuesday: Akubra Campdraft

You are too kind, Sam! Great looking Akubras yesterday and today.

+1... one of many great ones and a color and shape that works particularly well for you.

...and still the jewel of Batavia. ;) Thanks as always for your kind comments, Alan! Any inkling whether the grosgrain chinstrap was original to your beautiful Vita-Felt? Yet another fantabulous Stetson today as well.

Al, my friend! Your photos are again a visual feast for the eyes! I am always surprised how clear and sharp your cam take photos!
Brilliant, not only the photos also the hats and I am sure you had a great evening in Duluth!!

Thank you, my dear friend, I am humbled by your complements! Love your split-personality today.

I've been tremendously enjoying catching up on the past week. The westerns are fantabulous Alan and Robert, and I really enjoyed Al's pictorial.

Al, Turandot must have been wonderful, especially as the only professional artistic organization that isn't unconcscious in your region right now. Those pelicans are amazing too. Oh, and nice hats! ;)

Today, Resistol 3X

Many thanks, Jeff! 'Turandot' was spectacular, the production rivalling The Metropolitan Opera's in scope and grandeur, in my opinion. Wonderful still-life and portraits. Fingers crossed that the snowscapes will be the last of this season.

Al; Thanks for sharing your adventures. Concerts in Duluth. Now that is a great day.! Not only did I start an advanced college degree in Duluth but it is where I met my soon to be wife. Ah, Fitgers -brings back good memories. Sailing on a 38' Erickson, the great winters summer on the Point. Your pics remind me I have to go back soon.

Ah yes, great hat pics.

Thanks for sharing your memories of Duluth, Eric, and thank you for your kind words, too. Great looking hats, as you always sport, and how about that sunshine today...

Last edited:
cool... I love the inkless embossed Knox sweat stamp.

Thanks Perry and AL.
The ribbon chinstrap on the Vita is certainly not factory, but it might have been executed by a hatter at some point along the line. It was very nicely done.

All amazing hats, gents. My vote goes to Chepstow for the Eye-opener of the the day. Love it! WILD Wednesday?
I don't have a Mullen & Bluett.

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
More great lids!

Manfred, I was wondering when we'd get to see that one again-- fantastic!

I HATE spiders... but no, Perry, I still couldn't leave the house without a hat on. 7XCBOR:

003ulz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW