Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow........

I haven't stopped by here in awhile.
You gents are all looking fine in your Lids....

Indy, the Phoenix looks great w/that suit, and I like the Black Fed as well. :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin, lookin' sharp in your Homburg......

mayserwegener, I don't think I've seen this Brown Velour before....I like it alot.

Russ, Jimmy, Gene and Bart all looking great, as usual....keep up the good work.

Hey, has anyone seen our friend JT lately? [huh]

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Today my first real hat and first custom I ever bought. Peters Bros. Indy custom, and I am not a geek. (can't get through math to save my life:mad: )
This thing is going on it's 2nd year no taper, no shrinking. I have worn it in the rain for a week, hiking, and sweat plenty in it. It always fits perfect when I put it on.

My youngin's hat of the day is none other than one of MajorMoore's early creations that he supplied to her!!!!!!!!!!!

PB240183.jpg

PB240182.jpg

PB240185.jpg

BobC

indycop said:
Today my first real hat and first custom I ever bought. Peters Bros. Indy custom, and I am not a geek. (can't get through math to save my life:mad: )
This thing is going on it's 2nd year no taper, no shrinking. I have worn it in the rain for a week, hiking, and sweat plenty in it. It always fits perfect when I put it on.

My youngin's hat of the day is none other than one of MajorMoore's early creations that he supplied to her!!!!!!!

PB240185.jpg

Nice hats. They almost match. How come the ladies are always smiling and you aren't, IC?

mannySpaghetti

One of the Regulars
my new DOBBS has arrived!

My most recent ebaY win just arrived today and I definately like it. Very similar to my Bond "Executive", but with a much higher crown, dark brown hatband as opposed to black and an overwelted rather than a bound brim edge. The DOBBS is a keeper and the Bond is outski!

BrownDobbs.jpg

ebaY auction photo...

HPIM2454.jpg

and me topped off with it. What a beaut. This hat was NEVER worn, NICE!

carter

I'll Lock Up
Very Nice!

Manny, I just gotta say, "This is your best one yet!" :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
HPIM2454.jpg

Indycop, You wear your PB Indy well but the young lady by your side takes the prize! She looks TERRIFIC in her hat from the Major! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
PB240182.jpg
PB240185.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
Monday afternoon I wore a Stevens Pacesetter that Jimmy Pierce resized from 7 1/8 to 7 5/8 (yeah, I was amazed as well), reblocked, and installed a new sweatband and ribbon. The man is a magician with felt. :)

3058026575_389cf6a17a.jpg
3058066355_ac472a6594.jpg
3058908594_3fc67dbdb1.jpg

Mr. Paladin

BobC said:
Your homburg looks great with the suit, Mr. P, but that sure isn't a western.

No sir, its not but the pistol is UNDERNEATH the jacket when you wear this! lol

Indycop, what a great set of pictures with your daughter styling' with Dad. But that smile thing...I'm still looking...of course I'm not a detective...:D

P.S.--That hound looks like one of my old partners!

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
bolthead said:
Hey, has anyone seen our friend JT lately? [huh]
Hey Bolt...I was thinkin' the same thing the other day...Where is JT?

IC...you and the daughter are very stylish...I think the dog is smiling though...Maybe he's a "smiling eye dog" for IC?[huh] :D...At least you look bonafide!

Dman...Very collegiate ...Hope all is going well for you up in the wilds of Hallifax...
Carter...I barely recognize you in those whiskers!...Still lookin' good though!

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Cool hats, all. IndyCop: The challenge to smile is ON! Carter: Great get-up, especially the pants. Dinerman: Swell lid indeed, and your gaze is inscrutable.

Man, I sure wish some new boxes would arrive. I do believe they're overdue!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
But that smile thing...I'm still looking...of course I'm not a detective...:D
If I started big smiling all over the place then people would start trying me ... I've only had one in 6 years to really do that, so I have to keep smile containment. :rolleyes: Thats my story and i'm stickin to it.:whistling
Mr. Paladin said:
P.S.--That hound looks like one of my old partners!
That's my Son, he minds 10 times better than the girls all 3 of them! He does not know he is a dog and gets quite upset when treated like a dog...:eusa_doh: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou