Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Enjoying my daughters 2nd birthday party yesterday .
Me in my Brewster Panama
Athena in her Village Hat Shop special.

6110eba3496c47737124bd1132edee31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Thx Beau "Java Dave" Brummel! :) Color combinations! Looks good Dave. I can dress The '47 up or down. Stetson sez its a "grade 8" Panama straw. Not that it means anything... but they did a decent job on this one. I got lucky. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Bob, now that you're posting pics, it's good to see that Original 47 in action. That has a nice look to it - I like the thin ribbon. BTW - are you posting from outside a jail cell? :wave:

Moon - priceless!

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Sweet. Treasure every day. They fly by so fast. We hit the Brewster again yesterday! Lol. So weird.

I hear that all the time ... and believe me I'm doing my best to absorb every second we are together ... she is everything to me

..... ... and yeah ... so strange how we have that Brewster telepathy connection .... ha !!!

I've recently started snapping the brim down ... I really dislike it up now ... it gives too much of a porker feel or at least a stingy feel ... neither of which I enjoy much at all these days

Alan, what a nice picture. That is two dapper looking fellas. Thanks for sharing!

Moon, great pic. I enjoy each one of my sons birthdays. Looks like a beautiful day for such a nice event.

My dad used to say that it seems kids come in at the back door and go out the front. I never quite understood what he meant until my son had his twenty-first birthday. Man, it goes by like a shot.

Alan and Moon are our bookends. Treasure those moments with your parents, as well. That time grows too short as you get older.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Moon, great pic. I enjoy each one of my sons birthdays. Looks like a beautiful day for such a nice event.

thank you my friend ... feels like she was just born ... we were blessed with a picture perfect day

My dad used to say that it seems kids come in at the back door and go out the front. I never quite understood what he meant until my son had his twenty-first birthday. Man, it goes by like a shot.

it's only been two years and I can feel it flying by

Alan and Moon are our bookends. Treasure those moments with your parents, as well. That time grows too short as you get older.

isn't that the truth ... I lost my dad when I was 21 in 1996

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
... and I'm starting to get REALLY sentimental! :) PS. Thank you all for the '47 compliments! No, I'm not in Jail. Lol. Its my Exotic Bird Store and Yes, Moon. My Brewster and I are having some type of mutual identity crises...

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
Good morning gentlemen,
Today I'm wearing my like new Vintage Knox Custom Edge, Cushion Aire.
Have you'll a blessed day.
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/06/e0b9371fae3b49aa7830a968f5e76397.jpg[/IMG

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Looking Sharp Brother!

Gunship

New in Town
Moon --- Cherish the time --goes by before you turn around. Makes me wish my two were that age again. They think you can do no wrong!
Great staws posted the last few days by everyone. Not a clunker in the bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy