Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Bartender
Wil Tam said:
IMG_0696-2.jpg

----------------
Now playing: Sarah Vaughan - Send In The Clowns
via FoxyTunes
Wil... that is the best so far! Great look and the color and ribbon is perfect!
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Wil Tam

Practically Family
Thanks Fellas

I wish I could find out the maker of this hat because it's a beautiful vintage lid, it my be a custom-made from Edward Hats in Connecticut, that's the only markings on the sweatband & it didn't come with a lining.

The A2 is a vintage Cooper I bought from a member on here who got it from someone else, it arrived today & was waiting for me when I got home so it wasn't part of my wardrobe today, I am wearing it tomorrow with this hat tho ;)

----------------
Now playing: Everclear - Normal Like You
via FoxyTunes

carter

I'll Lock Up
Wil Tam said:
I wish I could find out the maker of this hat because it's a beautiful vintage lid, it my be a custom-made from Edward Hats in Connecticut, that's the only markings on the sweatband & it didn't come with a lining.

The A2 is a vintage Cooper I bought from a member on here who got it from someone else, it arrived today & was waiting for me when I got home so it wasn't part of my wardrobe today, I am wearing it tomorrow with this hat tho ;)
Wil, You are really hitting your groove with the hats and wardrobe. A 2 5/8" brim is just about perfect for you and that Edward Hats fedora pairs very nicely with the A-2. Well done.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Jauntyone said:
I'm back to stingies for today:
Picture087.jpg

While I seldom go for a brim less than 2", I've got to say, "You've got it all together, with that outfit!" The suit lapels, the tie, and the hat brim are all the right width for each other; and you make it all look good. That was the look in 1965, when I left home for college. Thanks for the memories. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

carter

I'll Lock Up
Royal Stetson Playboy

3369207598_35f50cd0a0.jpg

* Thanks, carouselvic! :)

Douglas, That Royal Stetson is a real beauty.
indycop, Sweet Marathon.
gtd, Nice Mallory and a nice setting. Are you using your cellphone camera again!

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Yowza, all of you look so gorgeous!

Hello gentlemen! I am new in town, sneaking over from the Powder Room to check out men in hats! I looove how wonderful a vintage fedora looks on a man. My DH just got his first one. Woohoo! It goes with his first vintage 40's suit. We have Roberto of City Vintage to thank!

Our entire family just very recently "stepped into the very deep waters of vintage clothing" as I like to put it... to attend in style the Yosemite Heritage Holidays that took place at the Ahwahnee Hotel the beginning of this month.

Have looked at the first few pages on this thread so far. I want to read and learn so's I know what to get my hubby for lid presents, also for our 12-1/2 yo ds who is a Fred Astaire wannabe and who recently told me that he wants an Art Deco era wardrobe too...

Y'all look great...

RBH

Bartender
chanteuseCarey said:
Hello gentlemen! I am new in town, sneaking over from the Powder Room to check out men in hats! I looove how wonderful a vintage fedora looks on a man. My DH just got his first one. Woohoo! It goes with his first vintage 40's suit. We have Roberto of City Vintage to thank!

Our entire family just very recently "stepped into the very deep waters of vintage clothing" as I like to put it... to attend in style the Yosemite Heritage Holidays that took place at the Ahwahnee Hotel the beginning of this month.

Have looked at the first few pages on this thread so far. I want to read and learn so's I know what to get my hubby for lid presents, also for our 12-1/2 yo ds who is a Fred Astaire wannabe and who recently told me that he wants an Art Deco era wardrobe too...

Y'all look great...
Welcome to the Lounge!!!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Douglas and Indy -- great lids!

Carter -- that Playboy is sharp! I think it's one of the best looking lids I've seen on you. :eusa_clap
[And the next time you confuse me with gtd, expect a visit from Indycop -- then again, maybe it was just the cell phone shot...:rolleyes: :D]

Cheers,
JtL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara