Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jauntyone

Practically Family
Spent the day sight-seeing and shopping in Paris wearing a Resistol kitten finish 2 1/8" brim:
Picture339-1.jpg

Riding the Metro (kind of pooped-out):
Picture363-1.jpg

Sitting in the rain over the river Seine:
Picture351-1.jpg

In front of Notre Dame:
Picture360-1.jpg

Viper Man

Banned
Colby Jack said:
You rock that hat Viper!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks, CJ! I usually prefer to wear straw this time of year but it's still cool enough to wear felt so I'm gonna roll with it. :D

bakers44 said:
Ooooh, I love that color combo! What color is the hat? It almost looks green to me.

Thanks and welcome to the lounge. This hat was created by Art Fawcett and the felt color is called "Steel". It usually has more of a blue tint to it but it is a difficult color to photograph. I really like your Resistol!

Torpedo

One Too Many
VMan, I also see it as green in my monitor - were it not for you stating it was Steel, I would have said it was green. Grey or green, great lid!
Bakers, it does not look like you are short of nice hats.
Jaunty1, these photos are excellent, very atmospheric. Having someone taking photos is so much better than self-portraits! I should take an example too.. ;)

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Viper Man said:
Nice, Bart! Yours is sweet, too. What happened to the 'stache, man? I didn't recognize you! lol

Thanks, I think steel is one of the hardest colors to really capture in a photo. The stache was not keeping me warm enough at night in the doghouse so it had to golol lol lol

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Torpedo said:
I composed something with a 50's/60's vibe here. Thin lapels, skinny tie, borderline stingy. Hat is a Stetson Whippet.

DSC_0462-1.jpg

You just took me back to my freshman year in college. !!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
billyspew said:
The colour of that Whippet is lovely.

:arated:

Love the color of that Whippet -- combined with a gold edge binding treatment and a green ribbon. Very, very nice! :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

Goose.

Practically Family
Michaelshane said:
" I don’t post here too much…don’t have all the cool lids like you cats. Just my Akubras that you’ve seen a brazillion times. But I like to pop in on this thread and see what you cool cats are sportin’. "

I like to see new pictures of everyone....even if it's always in the same hat.:)
Well, thanks MichaelShane...

Not a cool location like JauntyOne...but I'm happy and relaxed. So, that counts, somewhat, I guess.

Backyard with my plasticohato Akubra Kayman (I thought it was a "Capricorn"...go figure).

532254660_2YKT8-M-1.jpg
532255557_7Wq2g-M.jpg

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Today was my Fed Dlx IV moonstone with brim binding by Indycop. Not too many days left around these parts for felt, so I thought I'd better seize the day while I still had the chance.

IMG_1092.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic