Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miket5r

A-List Customer
NOS Canadian Biltmore Rosselini finish.
818bab95c00966572575195672fc72e5.jpg
5a90d6d70abd38c74453d4133864570a.jpg
90b74ab5162a695e8c9208f43e3d98b9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Very nice style, Bob

no hat that I own loves the rain more than my Gannon hats

Dark Moss
d146c65015c1619172c58bf9aff65cc2.jpg

1b9dc519758b3a193373b1807bc8760e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the colour Moon, and great bash

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Dang you guys and gal stay up late.

Rogera – Sharp!

RJR – Love that color.

David – Looks well worn.

1mach – Awesome hat.

hatsRme – That is one funky hat. I vote brim down. But I NEVER put a brim up. I’m unihateral.

Benza – Nice rebash. Looks great.

Knotten – Looking sharp this morning. Dang it looks cold there. Stay warm!

Michael A – Great coat. Hat’s looking good, too, especially for a wool one.

40Cal – Great Disney. A beauty.

Bob – Nice. Up or down looks good. You would be bihateral.

Moon – Gorgeous

For me, my Borsalino “Renna”. Love this hat.

View attachment 64232 View attachment 64233
I love it too, style AND color. Oh, by the way you could say my brim snaps both ways... ;)

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Hello all FL hat lovers. I've been a bit out of sorts lately. MrsFed is home and I'm cheerfully thankful for that. But my troubles with the peptic ulcer/gastritis keeps flaring up. Thursday, 3 hours mid-day. Friday, about 2am - 10am, followed by a doc visit at 2pm. Quite A-OK on Saturday, and then a mega-event Sunday from 1am - 7am... and a trip to the ER to get it all back under control, complete with IV injections of pepcid and morphine.

I feel ok today with prescription doses of Prilosec but no more NSAIDs (Advil, Motrin, etc (ibuprofen) and Aleve (naproxen sodium) for my chronic pain so I'm juggling pain management between my meager supplies of prescription meds and a doc that is now on vacation.

And.... back to work. Good grief, what a day. Anyway, I've been switching between grabbing my NW Hats conversion of the Stratton western, and my LL Bean/Stetson Moose River hats. Too tired, pained, etc, to go looking in my "hat room" for something more stylish. But I promise to improve! I've been wearing my western boots because it's easier to slide on some boots than it is to tie my shoe lace with the pain in the gut I've been having.

I still love seeing the wonderful hats all of you have been posting the last few days. Some real stunners out there!

It tried to snow last night, but nothing significant. Now it's supposed to be coooooooooooolllld and clear. The sun is out now. Weird weather.

Have a great day FL faithful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24