Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
Two Hat Day
CIMG2828.JPG
CIMG2829.JPG

Kuki

One of the Regulars
Everybody's been wearing great hats again! My compliments to all. The brim binding on @hatsRme 's stetson is especially interesting, and I loved seeing @sergejvandervreede 's pictures of Antwerp - always a beautiful & fun city. And that hat Esther made is outstanding!

I haven't dared to sand the edge yet as I have no experience doing anything like that and I didn't want to make it worse, but maybe I should try...
Inspired by your Harrods hat the other day, I decided to wear mine today. It's made of a thick, velvety deep blue rabbit fur felt. Forgot to take a picture of it on my head I'm afraid.

View attachment 69296 View attachment 69297

Like someone said in this forum in the past, if there's no picture of you wearing it, it didn't happen!
Nice hat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Celia

A-List Customer
Like someone said in this forum in the past, if there's no picture of you wearing it, it didn't happen!
Nice hat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alright then, I popped it back on my head, just for you! I had some people over for dinner and drinks earlier and I just wiped the makeup that made me look halfway human off my face, so you'll have to live with that ;)

image_zps4ghnai6k.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR