Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Was home all day, but I did reshape this crushed Panama (Vitamin A) from the DAV thrift.

e89b5dfe70ffd168f1bdc8146b9a98ea.jpg

c8a770f28b4936fbac1f6ff42f26e32a.jpg

32280305df92ef2360d973bca115b2d0.jpg
Nice one!

Celia

A-List Customer
You look beautiful, make up or not!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you Cristina, you are too kind. Blurry, badly lit indoors pictures do a great job at hiding how tired I actually look :) You look great in your big hat as ever! Did you sew the three hats onto your top or are they brooches?

By now, your eyes fascinate us as much as your amazing hats do! ;)
Haha, thank you :) Nice straw hat by the way, lovely ribbon. Can you send some of that sunshine over here so I can bring out the straws too?

Oh, my, that really looks great on you!
Thank you very much! I hope you didn't get too wet today. I've only ever used the water repellent spray for shoes on a pair of suede boots, it did work a bit and kept the suede nice for longer, but that stuff was toxic. I used it outdoors, and it still affected my breathing, so I never used it again. Is the hat spray the same stuff?

@Celia... Hear, HEAR!!
Aw, you make me blush :) thank you!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Thank you very much! I hope you didn't get too wet today. I've only ever used the water repellent spray for shoes on a pair of suede boots, it did work a bit and kept the suede nice for longer, but that stuff was toxic. I used it outdoors, and it still affected my breathing, so I never used it again. Is the hat spray the same stuff?

I don't think so. Sounds like you're talking about the 3M Scotchgard stuff. That really was toxic stuff. I bought a box of hat stuff like sponges, a hat stand, etc., and the water repellent hat spray was included. I wouldn't have purchased it outright, but the cost for the box was less for the hat stand, brush and sponges than buying each separately.

Celia

A-List Customer
I don't think so. Sounds like you're talking about the 3M Scotchgard stuff. That really was toxic stuff. I bought a box of hat stuff like sponges, a hat stand, etc., and the water repellent hat spray was included. I wouldn't have purchased it outright, but the cost for the box was less for the hat stand, brush and sponges than buying each separately.
I don't remember what the shoe spray was, it's been quite a while since I used it. Anyway, from what you say, it doesn't seem worth bothering with hat spray either. At least you got it free with a bunch of useful stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot