Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when it's 78 at daybreak, you know it's going to be a scorcher. Now at 1pm, 91. Ventured forth to pick up some needs and visit Mom and Dad's gravesite. Dad was a corpsman in France during WWII. For the rest of this Memorial Day, I think a little R&R is on the menu (along with fajitas and a tasty hefewiesen).

Disney Milan pressed into duty for the first time this year.

bf5e482e0584417326f8c35dab0b6be8.jpg
50b4860470359066ce245aca10cdaf96.jpg
0c9612e34a1673deb7fd25c61cef6fc2.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Great looking Milan Jim. You must be very proud of your father's service in WWII. Rich color on this one.

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
One of my favourites…hopefully it will stay with me a little bit longer…It is a Stetson Cody made out of canvas, slowly fading away. A good companion that also traveled along with me to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro. I tried to google "Stetson Cody" but was not successful in the last years. Couldn't find one again. View attachment 120480 View attachment 120481
Way cool!

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Well, when it's 78 at daybreak, you know it's going to be a scorcher. Now at 1pm, 91. Ventured forth to pick up some needs and visit Mom and Dad's gravesite. Dad was a corpsman in France during WWII. For the rest of this Memorial Day, I think a little R&R is on the menu (along with fajitas and a tasty hefewiesen).

Disney Milan pressed into duty for the first time this year.

bf5e482e0584417326f8c35dab0b6be8.jpg
50b4860470359066ce245aca10cdaf96.jpg
0c9612e34a1673deb7fd25c61cef6fc2.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
My Mom's three brothers and her two sisters all served in WWII. Fortunately, all survived unscathed. Mom was too young to go.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
One of my favourites…hopefully it will stay with me a little bit longer…It is a Stetson Cody made out of canvas, slowly fading away. A good companion that also traveled along with me to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro. I tried to google "Stetson Cody" but was not successful in the last years. Couldn't find one again. View attachment 120480 View attachment 120481
Greetings Van Hagan:
Now that is a hat! And that is a look!
Quite an entrance to the lounge. Hell you kicked down the door...with a canvas even!
Good go!!
Welcome to the lounge Sir.
Be well. Bowen

My Mom's three brothers and her two sisters all served in WWII. Fortunately, all survived unscathed. Mom was too young to go.

The gentleman I posted a photo of yesterday, my 90 year-old uncle on my Mom's side, is a recovering Marine, though I'm not certain what action he saw. Another was in the Battle of the Bulge, and another was a cook in the Army. There was one more brother, but I don't know his military history. All, I believe, served during WWII.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
The gentleman I posted a photo of yesterday, my 90 year-old uncle on my Mom's side, is a recovering Marine, though I'm not certain what action he saw. Another was in the Battle of the Bulge, and another was a cook in the Army. There was one more brother, but I don't know his military history. All, I believe, served during WWII.
Yes, I know none of my uncles wanted to talk about that, and I never asked my aunts.

Wyldkarma

One Too Many
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn