Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildblue

One of the Regulars
Excuse the poor picture quality, but here's a quick self-portrait pic of me trying on a Montichristi Panama in the Newt at the Royal store in Waikiki today on vacation. Loved the hat.

IMG_2838.jpg

Salty O'Rourke

Practically Family
Pilot99 said:
Details on the hat? It fits your look very well. Also curious what the exact color shading that is?

Thanks, Pilot - it's a Knox Premier, not sure what the model name is. Brim is 2.75", crown as bashed is 4.5" in front. Brim binding is .25" and the ribbon is a bit over an inch. I posted more pics in the School of Hard Knox thread a week or so back. The color is kind of a Palomino tan, not quite as golden as my photo makes it look. It's a nice change of pace from the usual brown or gray.

Sam Craig

One Too Many
Wildblue said:
Excuse the poor picture quality, but here's a quick self-portrait pic of me trying on a Montichristi Panama in the Newt at the Royal store in Waikiki today on vacation. Loved the hat.

Man!

Do you know how cold it is here today?

Let's all go Panama shopping in Waikiki! Road trip!:eusa_clap

Oh, yeah, nice looking lid, too[huh]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred