Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyspew

One Too Many
Mr. Paladin said:
Headed to a training class today in the snow and my Resistol San Antonio.

SASnow001.jpg

Any OR style siuts you, but the way you wear that is amazing!

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
djgo-cat-go said:
indekeuken.jpg

ehm, dunno if you can see clearly, but it's playboy-day today.. what's clearly visible though is that I need a haircut too!!

missed this one...love the boots, too :eusa_clap

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Today I wore my heritage fawn Fed Dlx IV. It was one of the first real fedoras I bought. I had a little outdoor work this afternoon, so the Akubra got the nod.

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

Tim in Ohio

Familiar Face
Lookin' cool my friend.

djgo-cat-go said:
indekeuken.jpg

ehm, dunno if you can see clearly, but it's playboy-day today.. what's clearly visible though is that I need a haircut too!!

Dude... super cool look on you. That hat works great for you with that type of jacket. Brad Pitt better hope Angelina isn't keeping an eye on this thread. :) :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Musashi

One of the Regulars
Mario said:
I couldn'r resist to plop on my gray Mallory today. :D

mallory_02_11_10.jpg

Your hat's always look amazing. I think you have found the right styles for your head.. still looking myself...

Incidentally, Nice 'Wall of Hats' behind you. What kind of hooks do you use? Im concerned about hanging mine up on hooks that might deform the hat and leave an outward dent. Overly paranoid?

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
billyspew said:
Nice, but I think the slightly (but not too much) wider brims suits you ever so slightly more.

It's starts subtley this brimism.....but it's brimism nonetheless.
Or maybe it's widthism....or stingyism!

What the hell, we need a STINGY UPRISING thread!

You can take away our stingy brims, but you'll never take away our FREEDOM - to don another one!

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Just a pic taken while hiking, as typical for me. I do it every day when given the chance. That or a walk.

dsc00220w.jpg

Akubra Federation IV, love that thing. I'm really seriously considering a moonstone one in the future for town/city-wear. I love the brown fedora, but I think it'll mainly be my countryside/wilderness hat. There's something rugged about it...

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Musashi said:
Your hat's always look amazing. I think you have found the right styles for your head.. still looking myself...

Incidentally, Nice 'Wall of Hats' behind you. What kind of hooks do you use? Im concerned about hanging mine up on hooks that might deform the hat and leave an outward dent. Overly paranoid?

Thank you Musashi.

I don't use special hooks, they are merely nails with a rather small head. Long enough so that the hats won't fall off should the wind blow a bit stronger and short enough that the hats rest on the nails with their sweats. I have never found any outward dents so far. Just don't hang up one of your hats after it got caught in a rain shower... :eek: ;)

Mario

I'll Lock Up
For today I chose my mighty Borso from the early 50's. The solid black 40's vintage tie arrived today. It's not so easy to find plain colored ties from that time, mind you. Most collectors want those fancy, colorful semi-psychedelic specimen. Me, I'm a solid guy. :D

borsalino_02_12_10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn