Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buler

I'll Lock Up
Thank you. Here's the leather band's fastener.
P1030905.JPG

From the Feb 1911 American Hatter. The Broncho Buster!

B

broncho_buster_feb_1911.jpg

broncho_buster_feb_1911_2.jpg

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Also feeling blue today
P1030982.JPG

O.K., I like you, you're a good guy to have around. Now take of that hat and expression before you get turned in to the suicide hotline. There's people what have DROWNED that don't look that blue... If you're a gonna wear that hat again, you gotta get a new expression and a brighter shirt.

;) Now go have a nice day. ;)

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
nice ones, folks! David, that particular Whippet looks extraordinary.
I'm stoked to see the Park Avenue making another appearance, Ale! Man that's a great hat.
I wore my Dennis Brooks black beaver yesterday, and took the Resistol Wide Country on a jaunt out of town for work overnight. Those thin ribbons are great to have around and can really hit the spot at times, when others can't--- but I'm still a bigger fan of the wider ones.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David, Great Whippet, can't think of a better way to start the day.

David, lovely Whippet to start in the Morning!

Thanks guys - I really like wearing this Whippet. Can't beat what is basically a brand new hat that is really 60 years old. I'm especially happy that I've seen Whippets in the same size that are in nowhere near as good shape sell for twice as much as I paid!

Some nice hats today...

Love the Optimo, Ale

Cool cap today, Edward - nice to see you hanging in this part of the Lounge

Eric - 2 great hats for you; nice to see an original Stratoliner along with a modern version. Doesn't Art do an incredible job with recreating the vibe of the vintage models?

Looking good, Man in Blue!

Jared, looks like the ladies at Paul's did a good job for you on the milan. When it comes to coolness, you are one of the few who can give Ale a good run for his money!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I'm stoked to see the Park Avenue making another appearance, Ale! Man that's a great hat.
I wore my Dennis Brooks black beaver yesterday, and took the Resistol Wide Country on a jaunt out of town for work overnight. Those thin ribbons are great to have around and can really hit the spot at times, when others can't--- but I'm still a bigger fan of the wider ones.
Fine Fur Hats (Brooks)
017copy.jpg

Wide Country
0013copy.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Edward, nice cap an photo!

Eric, the thin ribbons looks really good!

Robert, French felt? Very nice color!

Jared, that's the right weather for the Milan. fits you well!

Jeff, two good looking Hats today. The Brooks fits you really good!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
#FF - not not FollowFriday at Twitter, it's Fawcett Friday.

Nice VS to get started, J1. I'm going with my Silvermist ArtLite. Love this hat!

smugshot3431818-L.jpg

Jeff, Steve, Mike - nice hats guys.

BR Gordon

One Too Many
Rodkins, great looking Stetson 100. The shape of the brim is perfect. Really looks good on you.

DJH, I would really love that hat also. FF is a good way to end the week, but FA (Fawcett any-day) is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24