Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
You'll never go back! There is a TON of internet that talks about how to clean, polish, and disinfect old safety razors. I know this is :eek:fftopic: but will you be using a soap or a cream?

I'm going to be using Williams Mug Soap, for an ultra old-timey shave experience. I will likely try out other products down the line and find what works best for me.

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Let me add my compliments to nice family photo Javier...

Nice color co-ordination DJH

Another hat from Panama Bob today.

20usuhu.jpg

cw3pa

A-List Customer
On the French Broad River, NC. We drove down Paint Creek, which runs east of Greenville, TN into western North Carolina. We turned around at Hot Springs, and headed back up Paint Creek. All and all a nice day trip.
FrenchBroadRiver-1.jpg

One of many swimming holes along Paint Creek.
IMG_0461.jpg

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
nice one, Javier! and Perry, you look so laid back in those thin ribbons. super cool.
David you are killing me with your straws lately!

Nice, OG! What grade is that?

Beaver Brand "special silver" today. I so wish I hadn't messed around so much with this one, as it now has more taper than I'd like and the brim has shrunk from about 2 1/2" to 2 3/16".

0074copy.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Seems like a missed some excitement this week... here's another of those badass shots.
Churchill milan, 60s or perhaps 70s.

"Badass"....hmmm, you must mean like a bad Hugh Beamont or at least like the pic in my mind. Alan when I saw you pic, I thought of Ward Cleaver. Not Hugh Beamonts more "bad guy" movie roles. Looks and well turned out I think are the features that had me leaping to a "badass" Hugh look alike.

hughbeaumont2thumb.jpg

The Churchill is an appealing 60-70's milan for sure. I recall my father wearing one like the one in your pic.

Best, Eric -

(BTW: This is four times the opportunites I have used the word badass in my life. Just starting to live. )

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Javier; Sharp family shot sir. Your kids have their mothers eyes. Striking and pretty feature.

H; Nice panama.

OG: Wow. I open the thread each day and really enjoy the variety and quality of hats that you showcase. Thanks for sharing.

Jeff; The hat does not look worse for your handiwork to my eyes. Glad to see you are enjoying the summer.

Perry; Straw hat time is really upon us when I see you in one. Summer is great!

Missing a hat in my Ca. hotel room, Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy