Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
Hello gentleman, fine selection as always!
This pics are from a few weeks ago but I wanted to share them with my FL family.
My old man in his knox 20, me Dobbs velluna . Almost forgot the guy in the middle.... Wool top hat....lol View attachment 21926

Panama brought to me by a good friend directly from Ecuador many years ago, here on my way to my vacation cruise to Mexico .
View attachment 21927

From yesterday and a walk to the Albright-Knox. Not the man in the yellow hat, rather a Still life with Clyfford.

122614_2.jpg

122614.jpg

solstice.jpg

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great pictures Alan. I love the neighborhood shot with the glowing steeple and tree branches.
Garrett another stunner! Wonderful proportions and colors

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
I went out for a double feature tonight the old fashioned way: pay for one, and simply slip into the other. On the way out, I spotted the poster to the next movie of my favorite franchise on the wall, and naturally had to get a picture standing next to it:
View attachment 21940

I know it's not a very good picture, but I'm wearing my Coyle's Downtowner. It's my new favorite hat! :D

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Joao, You're definitely the Cowboy King here. Nice display of Westerns!

From yesterday, and I wore it to the store today. I finally added a ribbon to my Indyesque / Western hybrid. See Joao, I told you I had plans for this hat that wouldn't include trimming the brim... ;) I originally planned to convert this Stagecoach to an Indy hat, but I thought an Indyesque / Western hybrid might be something a little different. I was able to square up the crown a bit. I sewed on a vintage dark brown ply ribbon with a campaign style bow. I'm kind of iffy about the bow. Maybe too much bow?

...too much bow?

You know with the height of that crown that bow may be just right!

Greg, thanks. The jacket is North Face... I removed the logo for this photo.

Roger, thank you... the Medina sandstone in the Lafayette Presbyterian church glows crimson when the sunset hits it right.

I enjoyed seeing the many family holiday photos... thanks for sharing!

Lord Stirling

Familiar Face
Hell yeah Bushman. Looking forward to Jurassic world. Props for the sneaky double feature. Haha.

Great pictures Alan. Who's the artist?

Joao is definitely the king of the cowboy hat. He's always got something awesome to share.

Awesome!

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao, You're definitely the Cowboy King here. Nice display of Westerns!
Thank you. You too wear them well.

From yesterday, and I wore it to the store today. I finally added a ribbon to my Indyesque / Western hybrid. See Joao, I told you I had plans for this hat that wouldn't include trimming the brim... ;) I originally planned to convert this Stagecoach to an Indy hat, but I thought an Indyesque / Western hybrid might be something a little different. I was able to square up the crown a bit. I sewed on a vintage dark brown ply ribbon with a campaign style bow. I'm kind of iffy about the bow. Maybe too much bow?
I think it is in the right size. If the crown was smaller it might be a bit big.

Joao is definitely the king of the cowboy hat. He's always got something awesome to share.
Thank you ;)

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Alan, beautiful pics. What an eye! The clyfford still looks interesting, will have to check him out.

Lefty, super nice. Love the bow color.

I also wore a borsalino yesterday, a marque grand luxe.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

GregNYC

One Too Many
Bowlerman, I like the Borsalino with the parka!

Lefty, I like the felt and bow colors too, especially on what looks to be a crisp sunny day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy