Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up

0A68DD5D-51CD-4BC5-A142-182154B5C83Ca.jpg

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
View attachment 109101 View attachment 109102 View attachment 109104 View attachment 109105 View attachment 109107 Greetings All:
Thanks all for the comments and likes for the 3x LD. Much appreciated my friends.
Today it’s the first “expensive” vintage i got. Loved the color which is hard to capture. Was described as Stormy Autumn Sky, looks steely charcoal in good light. Royal Deluxe Stetson, 2 5/8 overwelt brim. A fine find to me.
Jacket was new in 73’. Still kickin it!!
Be well. Bowen
Very nice! The color, shape, and ribbon all are sharp. Nice jacket too, I like the color! Looks like you have some other very nice hats.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks, gentleman.

Greetings Bama et al:
One of my favorites for sure. Bulletproof. Great embroidered liners. Boots are super sweet. Gator belly?? By whom?
Hope the pups good.
Be well. Bowen

Thank you, Bowen. The boots are gator belly from the maker Meyer out of Houston. Go to their website and book a gator hunt and maybe get a pair of boots made from your harvest.

Thanks for asking about the pup. He is well and is on my nerves for more activity. I can take it if he can, I think.

Last edited:

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
The voice of the car on "My Mother the Car" was Helen Hayes.

The average lifespan of a carpet is eight years.

An adult male Persian cat can run in front of an F-111 fighter/bomber for 11.5 seconds before it's sucked into the engine.

Plus, I still know Bernoulli's equation.

But don't ask me what I had for breakfast!

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
IDIOTS UNITE!!!

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 109101 View attachment 109102 View attachment 109104 View attachment 109105 View attachment 109107 Greetings All:
Thanks all for the comments and likes for the 3x LD. Much appreciated my friends.
Today it’s the first “expensive” vintage i got. Loved the color which is hard to capture. Was described as Stormy Autumn Sky, looks steely charcoal in good light. Royal Deluxe Stetson, 2 5/8 overwelt brim. A fine find to me.
Jacket was new in 73’. Still kickin it!!
Be well. Bowen
Smokin' hat and jacket, Bowen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot