Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billysmom

One Too Many
BobC said:
I wore this hat today to my eye doc's office. As I was walking into the waiting room I got a "Like your hat! Very nice!" from a lady that was leaving. I was flattered. Always nice to get a positive comment, especially from a lady. :D

And of course it is a nice hat and looks wonderful on you. It's amazing how many times those compliments come from the public at large and it always brightens the day. :)

Sue

Torpedo

One Too Many
Mario, I really do like this more casual image!
GTDean, nice VS! Well, can he actually do one not nice hat? ;)
Billysmom, you are not going to be out of stock of good hats anytime soon...

Torpedo

One Too Many
It would seem the colder temperatures are to stay... so it's time for the heavier material hats to go out!

Midnite blue VS custom today...

DSC_0779.jpg

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
BobC said:
I wore this hat today to my eye doc's office. As I was walking into the waiting room I got a "Like your hat! Very nice!" from a lady that was leaving. I was flattered. Always nice to get a positive comment, especially from a lady. :D

IMG_0005.jpg

:eusa_clap the lady was right!! :eusa_clap

Roninjedi

One of the Regulars
Torpedo said:
It would seem the colder temperatures are to stay... so it's time for the heavier material hats to go out!
DSC_0779.jpg

Once again, I am simply in awe of your sheer, unadulturated, style. Bravo! Bravo! :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mario said:
It's Peschel day today. Summer's definitely gone, and it's pretty cold outside. Brrr!

Mario, your Peschel is my all time favorite of your hats. It is superb and looks like it was made just for you. :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

Torpedo said:

DSC_0779.jpg

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

BobC said:

Looking great Bob. Nice to know others who don't live in hats, recognize good ones when they see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24