Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday this Stagecoach
20160626.jpg

And today this Tom Mix
20160627.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
TGreat to see you today, Eric!! I love the Panama shot, and that's a very nice tawny Stetson!

+1 and back at you.

It is a pleasure to tune into the thread and see your well composed, flattering pics of the dynamite hats from your personal hat tree sir. Your modern and vtg hats are well showcased. I appreciate your creative eye in regards to your modern creations.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Esther, please , please send some of that cold rainy weather my way. I am extremely tired of hot summer already.

Another cap day, this one a Highland Home Industries wool model. I thunk it might keep the heat off, but alas.
P1180880 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
P1180878 by Michael A2012, on Flickr

I think I need a summer place in Alaska.
6-27-2016 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr

So many nice hats here today, So many.

M

Thx A & A. Im not comfortable with it snapped up all the way. Looks a little like a State Trooper hat.
Heeeeey now.......
ba49b512b9aeb2240ce3adb50563ce6f.jpg

Seriously, it looks great Bob. You and Chamuco are doing an admirable job rockin' the ORs.

And a special nod to A-n-A......that NorWester is a fine looking hat. Glad to see it got east bound-n-down! I like what you've done with it, and the liner alone would pretty well have justified the purchase of that one for me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
+1 and back at you.

It is a pleasure to tune into the thread and see your well composed, flattering pics of the dynamite hats from your personal hat tree sir. Your modern and vtg hats are well showcased. I appreciate your creative eye in regards to your modern creations.

Thanks, Eric! My personal hat tree happens to be a family heirloom, handed down to me from my grandparents, circa early 1900s. It's a beautiful piece of furniture, and a heart warming place to hang my hats! :)

I am so very grateful for your compliments, sir. You have a stunning collection that I've enjoyed seeing for years, so it means a lot to hear such kind words. Cheers!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Heeeeey now.......
ba49b512b9aeb2240ce3adb50563ce6f.jpg

Seriously, it looks great Bob. You and Chamuco are doing an admirable job rockin' the ORs.

And a special nod to A-n-A......that NorWester is a fine looking hat. Glad to see it got east bound-n-down! I like what you've done with it, and the liner alone would pretty well have justified the purchase of that one for me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

LOL LOL!!! That's such a perfect pic!!! I love Jackie Gleason; he was a master of comedy. It's nice to start the morning with laughter. :)

Thanks for the NW'r compliment. I re-sized it from a 7 to 7 1/4, and I was amazed that there was enough slack on the ribbon to re-use it! Unfortunately, the old sweatband couldn't be salvaged, but with all the compliments this hat has garnered, I am more than happy to have it on my head!!

Alan's got a few hats with a similar crown and brim which gave some inspiration, so I'd like to give him a nod, as well. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21