Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket are you wearing 'this month?'

Lungomare

A-List Customer
Are you lookin' at me?

That Palantine is a dodgy character, you know...

Hi,

shouldn't it be PALATINE (instead of Palantine)?

But your context to "Taxi Driver" is right anyway ...

Regards,

Johannes

BTW: Tonight the weather gets even colder - I'll take out my USAF Deck Jacket for the evening walk with my dog ...

767fo

One of the Regulars
I'll be wearing this one until the wearing season ends:)
acf846c6.jpg

Edward

Bartender

Aha! Thanks. I've looked at John's jackets before, didn't recognise this one here. It's very nice. I've taken a couple of nods from the Ventura for what I want to do when I can afford a black Thirties halfbelt, funnily enough (I'd love a Ventura too, but the exchange rate is unlikely to be favourable enough again).

jback

Familiar Face
It has been quite cold here in the mornings until recently, so mostly I've been wearing this. A Barnstormer in mid weight oil pull horsehide I spotted on Aero's sale site about a month ago.

20120505-_DSC1098.jpg

This week it has been a bit warmer, so I got to use my Eastman A-2 in goat

20120505-_DSC1106.jpg

Jonathan

Edward

Bartender
It has been quite cold here in the mornings until recently, so mostly I've been wearing this. A Barnstormer in mid weight oil pull horsehide I spotted on Aero's sale site about a month ago.

20120505-_DSC1098.jpg

Lovely coat. One day I'd love to have Aero make me one of these that's about 18" longer than the standard, for wearing over a suit.

The leather I've been wearing most recently is my black Highwayman. Not been out in the A2s this season... hope to rectify that soon. I'm planing to take my goat Wested Raiders with me to Beijing next week, though I highly doubt it'll get anywhere near cold enough to wear it all week (constant 35C there at this time of year). I'll likely need it for this end of the journey, though!

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
My Eastman Irvin has been getting a bit of wear over the last week. Chilly here in Melbourne at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy