Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

A-1

One Too Many
That's s good idea, we should vote the best jackets of forum members of 2016!
My top favourites from recent memory are:
Ton's new JL and cordovan bootlegger.

Nick123's blue board Racer.

Whichtrip's both aeros, board racer and premier HWM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think it's a fun idea. But it's actually really hard to choose three or even one of all these amazing jackets here.

I for example love all these vintage pieces of Michael, especially combined with his overall looks!
Also I love how Superfluous' jackets fit him so perfectly. And Monitor looks badass in all of his CRs. Ton is invincible in his JL and I believe Nick can walk on water with his new blue Aero.

So thinking about this, I think it's impossible! Haha.

Fonzie

One Too Many
Yeah, I think it's a fun idea. But it's actually really hard to choose three or even one of all these amazing jackets here.

I for example love all these vintage pieces of Michael, especially combined with his overall looks!
Also I love how Superfluous' jackets fit him so perfectly. And Monitor looks badass in all of his CRs. Ton is invincible in his JL and I believe Nick can walk on water with his new blue Aero.

So thinking about this, I think it's impossible! Haha.

Your DD jacket would definitely be in the podium too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. It's impossible to improve on it. Knowing Ton though, the next one will be even better. Somehow...

Nick has reached the end of the game as well, with high score.
I think I would've kept my 30's HB if it had been that color. It's just the most sublime navy blue. I didn't love the Vicenza fit jacket I had but man, that blue is an absolute game changer and it's meant to be used for a slim fitting pattern.

Jaime

One of the Regulars
dmCKfYt.jpg

82M4h6y.jpg

Eastman Leather Clothing Slender A2

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
I think your Gap jacket looks pretty nice. Love the trousers.
Thanks Grayland. I guess it does the job. The trousers are Brooks Brothers 346 from long before that was their outlet store brand. Actually from long before they had factory outlet stores, sometime in the 60s.

Michael

Reactions: A-1

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I vote Witchtrip's Premier whathaveyou. That thing is absolutely nuts. Someone posted a GW Californian a while back in a russet shade. Another winner. That D-pocket Bootlegger also was top of the pops. That recent G-1 someone scored for like $100 and put a new life on. Take those guys to Vegas with you! Adding TM's Poncho Barnes and that Johnson with the blanket liner that was sold awhile back.

Last edited:

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Gap stuff is ok. I have a sweat shirt from them 10+ years! Your jacket looks to be a nice "good to go" item.
Okay, the Gap jacket and the trial glasses got two strong yes votes today. I was out running errands and I stopped into this store. Three young ladies were standing by the door chatting and as soon as I walked in one of them said "You look just awesome. Everything is perfect." This does not happen every day. Unfortunately. Ha ha.

I won't argue, I've got some nice Gap items, shirts and pants and sweaters. And quite a few things that I would buy again from the other big name retailers that came around in the 70s or 80s or so.

Michael

jnovac1

New in Town
Your pant collection is killing me!
hello, a-1,, i see you are a musician. i wore my plaid pants on stage one night, all the guys made fun of me, pointing at me and laughing, asking if i was going golfing, etc. but the ladies got close to me and said " i like your pants". one lady actually whispered that in my ear. i always wear my plaid pants on stage now. my " trademark"!

Last edited:
Reactions: A-1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav