Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
d147f17fbbc0f8ac429cbcc40ce3899c.jpg

Who is that svelte woman in the photo and what did she do with SpeedRcrX?

I know but I love that jacket. The Aero team put a lot of work into it, it's why I'm hesitant to sell it. The same thing is happening with my Shackleton vest...

I guess I'm a sentimentalist.

I know, I'm the same. If I like a jacket, it's almost painful to part with it. Especially if there's a story behind it. It took me a year to accept that the Model B was too small for me. And it was, I couldn't even zip it up with the liner attached. But ultimately, it was for the better. Go for a new one, for a new you! :D There's nothing you can do with this one anymore. . .

I choose the old blue-grey cotton/poly-winterjacket, instead of the newer black winterraincoatjacket and it was sufficient. There was light snowfall, but with such little hard snowflakes, that they didn't really soak in. And it was even ok for my wool-winterscarf, which didn't got remarkable wet, the whole way. Life's good. :)

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
You look pretty snappy for a guy with the flu.............feel better!!
Thanks, but I'm feeling anything but snappy. More like the bone the dog just got done with.
It's got 80's shoulders going on a bit but it's cool!!!
yes, it's got some foam padding in the shoulders. It's very easy to move in, but I'm afraid I've about used up my moving around time for day. Back to bed for me very soon.

Thanks,
Michael

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Got this in the mail today, a no label (fell off) pleasant surprise. I got it cheap from ebay, pictures don't look anything exciting, looks like an 80s made in Korea store jacket, with the "prince" seam at the front and elastic waist.....but, the inside quited silver lining suggests otherwise, and the CONMATICS zip. When it came in, it BLEW ME AWAY, the leather and stitches are like new, very heavy (heavier than my Aero FQHH) and thick, yet pliable HH leather. It even got the striation I've only seen on Japanese horseleather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21