Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Gav

Practically Family
32615419225_841488565c_c.jpg

Eastman ELMC horsehide G-1

Hypoxic

One of the Regulars
It was a lot of money but I don't regret it. I preferred the horse hide to the ELC goat G-1 and the olive lining is super nice.

Yeah. That's my only hold-back. If my girl knew how much I paid for one, she'd probably put a bullet in my head on the spot. I just have to envy your photos for the time being. It looks soooo nice though... Hmmm... maybe a secret savings on the side is the ticket.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yeah. That's my only hold-back. If my girl knew how much I paid for one, she'd probably put a bullet in my head on the spot. I just have to envy your photos for the time being. It looks soooo nice though... Hmmm... maybe a secret savings on the side is the ticket.
No, no. First, casually mention that you don't really have a good, warm jacket and mention that you saw these incredibly nice leather jackets on some web page. You used to LOVE those jackets when you were a kid, but your parents didn't have the money. Then say that the reason you don't have a decent warm jacket is because all the stuff they sell these days is crap. Wrap it up with "One of those leathers would last me a lifetime." Give it a day or so and then run out into the living room shouting, "I can't believe it! Remember those jackets I told you about!? They're on sale! Half price!" It's sorta low, I know, but it works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara