Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

barnabus

One Too Many
Vintage (probably 60's) Leather Jacket

lr7d15ch.jpg
fN0NsEJh.jpg
5XmJbuwh.jpg
xY2OB2Uh.jpg
Wow! That is a beast of a thing.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This one suits you really well!
I'm actually looking for something vintage too. Leather but short, by which I mean vintage short, so really short. Haha.

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

I'd actually like to get a really short jacket as well. I recently picked up a few pairs of very high waisted pants and I think they'd work well with a true vintage style short jacket.

Reactions: A-1
Exactly what I was thinking. I had a hard time finding one. Maybe we should ask Terry...

- www.zekimin.com -

Other than the denim trucker jacket or any old motorcycle jacket which would be the most obvious choice, that one with the shawl and the buttons is a very short style. And it's really cool.
There are plenty of really short true vintage European jackets. Luftwaffe pilot jacket for instance. UK had as many short styles as the US and maybe even earlier on so. Watch any UK period drama, stuff like Poirot or Father Ted and you'll see such cool jackets you had no clue existed. There's plenty around.

8x65-f4-06d7.jpg

wicojacket2.jpg

A-1

One Too Many
Other than the denim trucker jacket or any old motorcycle jacket which would be the most obvious choice, that one with the shawl and the buttons is a very short style. And it's really cool.
There are plenty of really short true vintage European jackets. Luftwaffe pilot jacket for instance. UK had as many short styles as the US and maybe even earlier on so. Watch any UK period drama, stuff like Poirot or Father Ted and you'll see such cool jackets you had no clue existed. There's plenty around.

8x65-f4-06d7.jpg

wicojacket2.jpg

Thank you Mon! I'm looking for something like this. Saw some but the sleeves were reeeeaaaaalllly short. Haha.
What would you search for on the bay? Meaning which keywords would you look for?

- www.zekimin.com -

Thank you Mon! I'm looking for something like this. Saw some but the sleeves were reeeeaaaaalllly short. Haha.
What would you search for on the bay? Meaning which keywords would you look for?

- www.zekimin.com -

That was Father Brown, not Father Ted. XD You won't see much jackets if Father Ted.

Anyway, look for Luftwaffe leather jacket. Or lederjacke, as you, no doubt, know. Look for these on geo-ship.com as ebay is terribly selective when it comes to search. Eastman does a cool one. There are some at the http://www.original-flightjackets.com
What else... Lewis Leathers of course. LL makes my favorite jacket in the world, actually! Universal Racer. There's MK1 with buttons and 2 with a zipper and snaps. Check 'em out!
16618701525_46bc774db4_b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80