Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Picked up this odd ball gray Vanson model E for a song. Didn't need it. Didn't want it. Couldn't resist it. I believe it was a custom for somebody. Has Coats and Clark zips and it's about 1" longer than standard 44" measures. I feel like Shark man.
View attachment 74057

That's a good style on you Tony, maybe should get some more [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Went to an art show yesterday with Atticus and my wife . . . Real McCoys Buco J-100:

Real%20McCoys%20Buco%20J100%2064_zpsuxoxsr1p.jpg

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I had a cowhide/ hair on hide rug that three dogs and a toddler would tear around on with wild abandon...never lost a single hair. I don't think hair loss that will ever be an issue with your jacket, unlike the top of my head.
lol well said :)
It has not been a problem yet and I've seen Dave's jacket. He abuses his and the hair on hide part still looks perfect.

I'll be reaching out for your advice Butte when the time comes. And it seems that time is coming at an accelerated rate by the day.
Here's my two-week old granddaughter. That look I've seen before. It lasts ~12 years. Then, just watch the original Exorcist.
Good news is that she's going to be fun with us, then gets to go home to Mom & Dad to exact payback for me and my wife. :)

IMG_1409.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters