Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Buffalo Buzz Aviator Coat II

F7oks6QX-EEgy0ODbhhQ0e7fXMko-CXJE277NgVYcfXo95_SUUDJmnBQCIkg0Gx_i1Yv9kTEJqOe31MGaoLbtOiiFRNp8LOYVDEGEzqGAT0MDvAjgu_FzIQ86MorNAmggpvnlO6dYEoAMENv1UcC5Y4KNGBacW41B8lwr_OQEdeMdaqrOzvCi3DN0ymz24WrAFGG1C6uVFdBeEY8ihqPhiaNaJKBtEPsquKL37Zsvb4fYWyz1uyiii4J7-gInZf5DiMIafDMd96uZgjsjwBQhGI-QNPlIVRNZMOekUNzZWLhUPvPyWHigiVSHAmK-yvLstk7N3MkUGEMh57YSOrvLdV__Pusujw1B3d_djL_Wd-vx1GwIqTob-o5JMzqFA6Y20W4Wn-mKrQy4pQqL0hzckJ-6FfSV9YCsKUNPaITiBavyRm6N2ceLNWPZCsr6OGoMWk759Pwo1n_hJKSSFkydbJvZf8KS-YtdkWfO-bUed9DXSRm0uiBTAZQaZDp7OoqvAjw7A02L_tO-unEFkrq7Ma-XIOC3Z4YAm3Eu_eSO7blYtS-I2cZMIU1OEYViu5EMYzWSg=w979-h650-no

2V0RQwEFnDajGfTqP51LV3kqJEqKfdf6zA_-jLa8v0ygFBWs-qVHmuaXlfKBH77YjhjsLbmWa95T4yljeNh1DgHZM1TgrktY3ifSi8blipLb9y2jISKDANFGwO_b6aJxwADazs44WuakvkT-XRyqUXcWQKC3dJmmbjOKVAKOy6uC4_2PUeYDM4sVtwoybOnrOTslqpiL9GdY_QwkJLxmsQGfHDt5E1SK7zbhDpXmKi01M_bjuYSY6pvXdutJrPnRuSrElPraQNh0UfNiry97F5FqTRyKrRQMPKgom8HGNhpWqHme_p_NHAOqMw0L4vwj2PKYeexiNIibjxHgrHOOJe8ir8DpnEQ_WizE59s-AdMAOwkyJ_rpDbDNb1iv8J9w8F1QVbgvMudpb5pUixke_DtzpIrHFOeqBDCU-vCupjM_v7L2-Y7RlIdP8utMCDEkKvoJ-utzK6qAisoOfpbaRdhsc8I29qUcnAI3aql8nsxsod3lICzRWTi5Y7t1ir2Yjta-ZWcoMc4oE0sPcLKZliR2aAWbSImB_VR_JT9cjxcpjFskU4N719fzQSXjNyWLKRflag=w979-h650-no

Last edited:

Steve S.

One of the Regulars
As much as I enjoy my jackets, I'm happy to say it was almost 70 here today, so no jacket at all! This time last week there was 8" of snow on the ground!

nick123

I'll Lock Up
My new girlfriend wore a St. John's Bay B-3 copy. She relayed a story to me where she fell off her bike into the mud wearing it in her college days and told me I'm way too finicky with my jackets. She met my mom over the weekend and I could hear something like

"He's just a little quirky...I'm sure he's told you about his jackets."

"Oh good god yes. The jackets. What is up with him and jackets?!"

!!!!!

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My new girlfriend wore a St. John's Bay B-3 copy. She relayed a story to me where she fell off her bike into the mud wearing it in her college days and told me I'm way too finicky with my jackets. She met my mom over the weekend and I could hear something like

The next time either one of them comments, you should respond: "'Quirky' you say? Today I'm going to wear my favorite jacket:"

straightjacket_by_paradox1970.jpg

Ps: Congrats on your new GF.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here

!!!!!
Nick, I think most of us have overheard such conversations about us. The only reaction you should take is to make a copy of Biggles' photo above and send it to her.

Cooperson

One Too Many
A mate came over to my place for lunch yesterday and saw a jacket on the couch.

"New or selling?" he asked.
"Both" I replied.....I have a problem lol

Made me smile this one :)

Only just noticed your avatar, do you still practice the noble art? Spend years of my youth in a Shotakan Dojo, got to 1st kudu (brown belt), always regretted not sticking it out for last hurdle of Sho Dan (black belt). Too old and stiff now to contemplate going back for that last exam - plus leather jackets are a tad restrictive to move around in :-D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner