Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

A-1

One Too Many
da15e7ece098946a56c684a762d5ef1c.jpg

a79a6cb6185a1ad09bdb02f5c75a502f.jpg

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

IMG_5698.jpg
IMG_5701.jpg
So this. After hiking ~5 miles up into the hills at the lake district to build a cairn and spread Jon's ashes, we toasted with proper English beers and climbed back down.
Bottom of the mountain greated us with the cold mountain runoff. Upon being dared and knowing Jon would expect it, three of us disrobed and took a dip. I almost lost control of my lungs as you can see from my face.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
It did a tad back a couple of years. However, as stated, I blame fresh Guinness :)
I modified my earlier post to comment we were in Dublin a year ago and experienced the best drink ever: Guinness on tap from a pub while there.

A-1

One Too Many
View attachment 76282 View attachment 76283 Too many Guinness in Dublin. And elsewhere. And s couple shirts on to fight the cold, so it's a little "tight", mid-section ;)

Working farm in Ofally, Ireland. Didn't want to leave.

Of course it's the Ventura. It was that i or the LW.

Butte, that jacket fits you so well! Would love to see it here more often and in more detail.

By the way, I am actually planning on buying another leather jacket some time next year. I would like to have something shorter and lighter (in weight and in colour).
Options are goatskin or oil pull HH. I always loved the oil pull HH but the goat is indestructible and liiiiight. We'll see... haha.

Been wearing this Pendleton 60s shirt a lot lately. No jacket though, I'm sorry.
cf99b2d90090e2eb3e06e5e57c3818ee.jpg

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters