Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Diamond Dave Shinki Buco J-100 again tonight

06e04d62fbb43bc723233a9b6863278e.jpg
Love the brown zipper tape on the cuff zips.

Last post here for me this season. I just can't get enough of this Thedi. It's 85 degrees outside and the wife and daughter are rolling their eyes so hard it hurts. Don't care!
View attachment 76114

That jacket somehow keeps getting nicer! Must be the same deal as with a brand new Vanson. Shame about the damn weather. But if you can wear it... I couldn't. Tried wearing the Schott yesterday and nearly died after five minutes so I'm giving up.

That jacket somehow keeps getting nicer! Must be the same deal as with a brand new Vanson. Shame about the damn weather. But if you can wear it... I couldn't. Tried wearing the Schott yesterday and nearly died after five minutes so I'm giving up.
Oh yeah not outside. It's at 91 right now. Just peacocking around the living room:)

Sheepdog149

Practically Family
Areomarine today recently acquired this feel it may be a tad big for me, saying that I'm not into the slim fit/tight fitting jackets still deciding if I'll keep it or move it on, the more I wear it the more I like it
fa259cbc4a991accda3fbe0e3e1965ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks great on you sir. She looks like a keeper [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Reactions: A-1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters