Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Your jacket, your rules .... But imho it seems roomy enough in chest and shoulders and sleeve's length looks perfect to me....If I weren't waiting for an Aero Longshoreman from Japan, I was going to make you an offer....
I know, it is in the middle where I can not close. I'm too thick. It is a fine heavy horsehide jacket in excellent condition. It will be sold.

here are some pics

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Z18yn3BsfgJyHqE7

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Not only wearing today, but at least until Thursday. Moving house in three days, and these are the only jackets that are not packed up.

Who would have thought that two out of three would be Vanson?!?

Big shout out to @Johnny deadlifts for letting me have the „old“ Comp weight experience and to many others who always advocated the properties of Vanson.

View attachment 508346

Another recent Vanson convert here. I’m constantly on the lookout for more. I slept on them for too long. Your Vanson’s look great!

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Another recent Vanson convert here. I’m constantly on the lookout for more. I slept on them for too long. Your Vanson’s look great!

…and we’re not in the same size range, so no competition here. I find them rather hard to get by over here, but I am on the alert for sure now!

My next quest is to revisit my take on Schott USA. I only ever had a Perfecto of 2012 in one of their „fashion“ hides, and couldn’t get used to it. Come May, my self-imposed one year buying hiatus comes to an end, and I already have my head full of silly ideas…

Helix

Familiar Face
Johnson Leathers “MacArthur” modified trucker for a cool spring day

Attachments

• 16D17D7B-4B5B-4D5F-B8ED-5BDA492A68F2.jpeg
    16D17D7B-4B5B-4D5F-B8ED-5BDA492A68F2.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 185

KBlake

One Too Many
L
…and we’re not in the same size range, so no competition here. I find them rather hard to get by over here, but I am on the alert for sure now!

My next quest is to revisit my take on Schott USA. I only ever had a Perfecto of 2012 in one of their „fashion“ hides, and couldn’t get used to it. Come May, my self-imposed one year buying hiatus comes to an end, and I already have my head full of silly ideas…

I’m impressed you made it a year. I can’t make it a week :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic