Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

A-1

One Too Many
Some shots in San Francisco during Denimbruin this weekend.
Jackets are my Conner's Sewing Factory WWII jacket and Himel Wolverine
mM0ULVJ.jpg

L9A3SMf.jpg

M4rU9Nf.jpg

a8l5Dbm.jpg

These are two fantastic jackets!
I would love to see that in your emotions. Haha.
Love the denim jacket. That's one of favorites around here!

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

Some shots in San Francisco during Denimbruin this weekend.
Jackets are my Conner's Sewing Factory WWII jacket and Himel Wolverine
mM0ULVJ.jpg

L9A3SMf.jpg

M4rU9Nf.jpg

a8l5Dbm.jpg
The Himmel wolverine is like
IMG_5107.JPG

It's not messing around. I really like that jacket man. Honestly it's my favorite Himmel of all the ones I've seen. The zippered shawl collar...and of course the hair on hide. It's just killer. I should be saving for one of these.

That thing is so beautiful!
It really is. As much as I dislike Himmel's price model...I can't lie. I love the freakn' jackets. And this one really strikes a cord with me. If I didn't piss thru cash like a poet on payday I'd probably have one by now. Sadly I'm always tempted by other fruit and don't have the wear with all to stay disciplined.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for all the kind words, everyone. It means a lot :)

@Monitor - I was feeling 100% all weekend, which was great.
@ton312 - It's obviously my favorite of his jackets as well. Personally, I find his designs to be the most compelling of all brands that I have seen, but obviously that is very personal.
That said, you could get much more affordable jackets that are very similar to many of his designs. The Wolverine, however, stands alone. I personally feel that it is his most unique and iconic jacket. You have quite a collection, but I would seriously love to see you get one of these ;)

@A-1 lol you have a good point there. I'm always posing for Instagram in these pics so I'm too busy trying to look cool to smile :D
That said, I do look happy in some of my pics :p
9gIOIMP.jpg

2ss3CJf.jpg

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
That's the final frontier. A leather jacket you can wear to work. That is exactly what you have.

But you can still badass it up on the weekend with that guy too. Good call on sizing down too btw. That's perfect man.
Yup... a D pocket or car coat are next on my list. I'm tempted to go car coat first simply because I could probably wear it to work sometimes. That jacket looks amazing @ProteinNerd !

A-1

One Too Many
Thanks for all the kind words, everyone. It means a lot :)

@Monitor - I was feeling 100% all weekend, which was great.
@ton312 - It's obviously my favorite of his jackets as well. Personally, I find his designs to be the most compelling of all brands that I have seen, but obviously that is very personal.
That said, you could get much more affordable jackets that are very similar to many of his designs. The Wolverine, however, stands alone. I personally feel that it is his most unique and iconic jacket. You have quite a collection, but I would seriously love to see you get one of these ;)

@A-1 lol you have a good point there. I'm always posing for Instagram in these pics so I'm too busy trying to look cool to smile :D
That said, I do look happy in some of my pics :p
9gIOIMP.jpg

2ss3CJf.jpg

That's what I'm talking about! Great shots!

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

bluesforchallah

Practically Family
Dude, seriously! I bought my Vanson Comet PLU3 after seeing your older pics. Now these pics are re-awakening the Langlitz itch - particularly this specific style!!! My wallet's not gonna be happy with you bro!!!

Really nice jacket, and looks superb on you!

Thanks for the kind words, man.

I know the feeling - so many very cool jackets around here, I don't know which one I'd want next.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IGDS