Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Thuggee

Practically Family
Shitty wet/cool afternoon here in Brisbane broke out the Diamond Dave A2 cheers
0235819aa1074e48e6a2e1df410e68c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A-1

One Too Many
I wish I could "commit" like @A1, but I have a real hard time picking between my 1 year old and my 3 year old:
View attachment 92639

It’s not that hard for me as I just have two jackets, and I’m selling the other one. I agree with the sentiment that one love is undivided love. Two is shared. I wanna see this one jacket get old with me. Not two or more staying almost new. But I prefer old stuff, clothes that look like they have seen and endured things. That’s why I love the thread of old school cool leather jackets. I would love to see more leather jackets being used and abused here. Haha.

I believe it might be harder for me if I were you as your closet is packed with beautiful and great fitting examples. I really love the Flat Head and the brown ELMC jacket. Well, I think the ELMC is my personal favourite.

When I started my quest for THE ONE leather jacket, the plan was to have a well-made, durable jacket that goes through thick and thin with me. This forum, amongst other things, opened a rabbit-hole and I came off my path. Now I’m back on it... haha, I hope.
Ready to bore you with the same old-same old every day.

Trust the Kids

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic