Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
Probably the last time I'm wearing a jacket this summer, tomorrow, the temperature is going up again... My Californian from Bill Kelso.

343260dc9606c0c04a7c2b99987520cb.jpg

One thing!:

Today, I was underways and I saw in a little department store the classic dark-blue Wrangler denim-jacket again, which is of course available nearly everywere. But today, I looked first time closer on the jacket and tried it on for a short moment.

But the thing, I was suprised about, was the manufacturing-quality, which looks very well! Solid and clean processed :) It looked definitely better, than the quality of my nice storebrand denim-jacket!

Monitor, your Jacket is absolutely awesome and looks perfect on you! I'm trying to find a reason not to get one!! ;-)
Oh, yes! I have too much jackets, and must sell some before!

But this one isn't a lancer front so it would't compete with the others. :D Thank you. It's really great, the kind of end-game jacket 'cause I honestly wouldn't have a first clue what else to get that would check as many boxes for me in this style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy