Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
great fitting CR Nick123, you should position yourself a bit so the mirror on the door behind you also captured in the photo front and back look in one shot ;)

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
How many times have we all said that. Hell, I've just said myself and I am already putting down specs for Cordo. Aero CR.
wow, care to share what specs that might be? :)

my next jacket is going to be my last (at least until 2020), I want to spend time on them and see how they shape up with wear, time, treatments, and natural elements
especially about the fading part... it is hard to achieve that already with 3 jackets and my current indoor living. probably need to replace my desk lamp with UV bulb :D

Last edited:
But, I tell you:

The curious thing on classic denim-jackets is, that, the longer I'm watching on the Levi's Type I-jacket, the more I really like the authentic Type I-design with just one pocket!

Luca Brasi

New in Town
image.jpeg
1940's Montgomery Ward.

2wheelgrplr

A-List Customer
@2wheelgrplr That Comet is just one cracking jacket...! I've had my regular Comet for a little over a year now and it's just the coolest, baddest jacket evahh.

@Monitor looking great, bud! Glad to finally see that Schott in action. Wear it well, my friend, and don't you dare sell it!

Thanks mendelboaz, yup, it is a kickass jacket, and Im betting it'll look even better once broken in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner