Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

I just watched Cahill Texas Ranger with John Wayne on DVD last night. There's currently a Dirty Harry movie on, the one with Sondra Locke.

Later

/|\

One of the Regulars
Today is a telecommuting day, and I have the TV on. (I really am working!) From Here To Eternity is on TCM, and Ernest Borgnine just played The Hut Sut Song

The Hut Sut Song

Infectious little ditty, innit? :D

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Sick at home yesterday, so had a bit of a marathon:

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (loved it)

Iron Man 2 (saw in the theater, and still enjoyed it 2nd time around)

Life (a BBC/Discovery Channel documentary that has some of the most AMAZING footage ever).

Harp

I'll Lock Up
AmateisGal said:

Hope feelin' better. Touched C.S. Lewis a bit during college, renewed acquaintance last summer. Marvelous writer for the soul. :)

Kiri

One of the Regulars
I love The Chronicles of Narnia. :) Prince Caspian was really good too, though not very accurate to the book. I can't wait for Voyage of the Dawn Treader this December!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmateisGal

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Harp said:
Hope feelin' better. Touched C.S. Lewis a bit during college, renewed acquaintance last summer. Marvelous writer for the soul. :)

I've read some of his essays, but I decided to read the Narnia books. Just my luck, I found them at our local library's annual book sale yesterday. :)

Kiri

One of the Regulars
The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings The Two Towers and now I'm about halfway through The Lord of the Rings The Return of the King. This is about the hundreth time I've watched them but I still love them. Which reminds me, I need to reread the books as well. :) I've been in a LOTR phase, I've been listening to the soundtracks as well. lol

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Doing a pre-run screening of Inception. Someone saw The Matrix, ate a heavy supper, slept badly, and this picture is the result.

Last night we wrapped up a week's run of Get Low, which was sublime. Twenty-eight years ago I saw Bill Murray in "The Razor's Edge," and realized that he could actually act. Nice to see that he still can.

davidraphael

Practically Family
Another Woman by Woody Allen. It's one of his serious movies, starring Gena Rowlands. I've watched it dozens of times and I always enjoy it. Wonderful character work.

another_woman.jpg

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
fortworthgal said:
Red Dawn. Watched it on DVD 2 nights ago.

Yes, I have to do it: Wolverines!

Did you know they remade this movie? I think it's supposed to be out in November, but I'm not positive...

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
AmateisGal said:
Did you know they remade this movie? I think it's supposed to be out in November, but I'm not positive...

I heard that, but I also heard that MGM's financial problems have delayed it indefinitely. I hope that's true... I can't stomach the idea of a remake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou