Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

They decompose only to a certain extent. Eating flesh etc., keeps them from going to pieces as it were. :p
That depends on which story you're reading or which movie you're watching. In some of the short stories I've read zombies continue to decompose until there's nothing left but bones. And according to The Return of the Living Dead, being dead hurts and eating brains makes the pain go away. [huh]

lol lol
Their basic food group pyramid is a little off kilter.
:D
Well, they're zombies, so...yeah.

Last edited:

celestial

Familiar Face
8a65fe3ca36f0395db80588af3c311b6.jpg

Fedora heaven! And how good was Robert Patrick? :)

That depends on which story you're reading or which movie you're watching. In some of the short stories I've read zombies continue to decompose until there's nothing left but bones. And according to The Return of the Living Dead, being dead hurts and eating brains makes the pain go away. [huh]

Well, they're zombies, so...yeah.
Well, we are talking my own story---George Washington: Zombie Killer.

And I thought you were kidding.
But here he is....
View attachment 5083

Yes, his teeth fell out due to a benign zombie nick that left him laid up for nearly a month. However the plus side was that bullets could not kill him and it left him stronger. Then again, he couldn't have children and he would turn into a zombie himself when he died. Thomas Jefferson and John Adams dispatched him when he turned.

Last edited:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Yes, his teeth fell out due to a benign zombie nick that left him laid up for nearly a month. However the plus side was that bullets could not kill him and it left him stronger. Then again, he couldn't have children and he would turn into a zombie himself when he died. Thomas Jefferson and John Adams dispatched him when he turned.
Even through all this, he could not tell a lie.
Amazing...:D

Fun movie. Vincent Price chewing up the scenery! "You are not a pig. You are what a pig turns into.. that they put between two slices of bread!"

Worf

It was a nice movie. I had seen it a couple of times once upon a time ago, but still enjoy it, Jim Backus, and the chemistry between Mitchum and Russell.
:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou