Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

scooter

Practically Family
"The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo", quite simply one of the best, if not the best movie I have ever seen.

JAVIER

Practically Family
The Eagle
MV5BMTY1MjYwNTQ4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjYwNzAxNA@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

I just love these epic period pieces (just pure fun).

Red Diabla

One of the Regulars
I actually adjusted to the sub-titles. Great flick!

I thought the US version of Girl With the Dragon Tattoo was better than the Swedish version, and I'm usually of the mind that the US versions of foreign works tend to be inferior. The casting was spot-on, the atmosphere was tense, and the characters were believable.

I also saw the latest Mission: Impossible movie this week and thought Brad Bird made a good jump from animation to live action. The pacing was perfect, the stunts believable, and Tom Cruise didn't distract!

RD

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
"The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo", quite simply one of the best, if not the best movie I have ever seen.

The U.S. version or Swedish version? I'm really looking forward to seeing Daniel Craig in the new one. I've read the books and I watched all the Swedish films, so I'm anxious to see how the remake is.

vintage68

Practically Family
The U.S. version or Swedish version? I'm really looking forward to seeing Daniel Craig in the new one. I've read the books and I watched all the Swedish films, so I'm anxious to see how the remake is.

I went to see the U.S. version and liked it a lot. The director, David Fincher, expanded some of the roles, like Lisbeth's, and I thought it worked out very well. Excellent movie.

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
Just watched "A Student Prince in Old Heidelberg", with Ramon Novarro, Norma Shearer and Jean Hersholt, directed by Lubitsch, A good, restored print with an excellent new Carl Davis symphonic score. simply marvelous!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran