Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Ernest P Shackleton

One Too Many
Ray Donovan. season 4 finale. Ha! A whole season wrapped up with a simple, stock plan that Ray would've executed without pomp & circumstance the day after the Honcho Russian's arrival in the USA if the writers had any idea what they want to do with this show. That's all Ray had to do to get out of it? Ray doing what he does on the daily, but making an entire season out of it. Made me laugh.

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
Another episode of Trackdown from 1957, this time with Vic Morrow (Combat, Blackboard Jungle) as a bank robber who has run into Mexico. Robert Culp's Texas Ranger, Hoby Gilman, can't arrest him there . . . so he tracks him, finds him, pretends to be just another saddle tramp, and agrees to help Morrow's character recover from a bullet wound in return for half of the $50K stolen from the bank. This way, Hoby not only gets his man, he gets the money back too.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
We've been watching lots of nature shows lately. The other day, I heard our new puppy yipping and barking, so I thought he was in trouble. I hurried downstairs to see him sitting on the couch, watching a nature show on tigers. :D Here's the little beast - his name is Blitz, short for Blitzkrieg, and it's a fitting name. I've lost my flowers in the front yard to him and his pal (the dog next door that he plays with) and some of my carpet has taken a beating. It's just the beginning, I fear!

blitz_zpsayst5v0z.jpg

We've been watching lots of nature shows lately. The other day, I heard our new puppy yipping and barking, so I thought he was in trouble. I hurried downstairs to see him sitting on the couch, watching a nature show on tigers. :D Here's the little beast - his name is Blitz, short for Blitzkrieg, and it's a fitting name. I've lost my flowers in the front yard to him and his pal (the dog next door that he plays with) and some of my carpet has taken a beating. It's just the beginning, I fear!

blitz_zpsayst5v0z.jpg

I not saying, just saying, but not saying, but you named him after Blitzkrieg - you kinda set him on a path. No "Blitzkrieg" worth his salt is going to leave a garden untroddened.

P.S. He is an adorable looking fella.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
I not saying, just saying, but not saying, but you named him after Blitzkrieg - you kinda set him on a path. No "Blitzkrieg" worth his salt is going to leave a garden untroddened.

P.S. He is an adorable looking fella.

I know, right? I blame my daughter. She originally wanted to name him Sebastian, but then she changed it to Blitz. :D I think I like Sebastian better!

He is growing like a WEED. And I'm happy to say he's almost completely house-trained. He's a very smart dog.

I know, right? I blame my daughter. She originally wanted to name him Sebastian, but then she changed it to Blitz. :D I think I like Sebastian better!

He is growing like a WEED. And I'm happy to say he's almost completely house-trained. He's a very smart dog.

Now, a Sebastian would sit calmly in the garden, not disturbing a single flower while pondering dog's position in the universe.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
I blame my daughter. She originally wanted to name him Sebastian, but then she changed it to Blitz. :D I think I like Sebastian better!

Gee, why does she like the name Sebastian? Hmm... LOL! What an adorable dog. Sorry about your garden. :eek:

Finished the 7 ep. BBC series Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell. What a bummer of an ending. Hope the rumors are true & the original author is writing a sequel to her novel, otherwise that's just terrible. :rolleyes:

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Gee, why does she like the name Sebastian? Hmm... LOL! What an adorable dog. Sorry about your garden. :eek:

Finished the 7 ep. BBC series Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell. What a bummer of an ending. Hope the rumors are true & the original author is writing a sequel to her novel, otherwise that's just terrible. :rolleyes:

I think she wanted to name him Sebastian because of Sebastian Stan, the actor who plays Bucky Barnes, a.k.a. The Winter Soldier, in the Marvel movies. :D

Edward

Bartender
More Ripper Street. An episode this week with anice flashback to an earlier series, and quite a refreshing, alternate take on some of the things normally assumed to "make a man".

blitz_zpsayst5v0z.jpg

Such acutie, he just has to be trouble. I have the cat equivalent. Greta is an indoor puss, though, so she just destroyed my sofa instead.

Shame the Patriots can't win without Brady - :). Belichick's morals compass isn't the most accurate, but the man can coach a football team better than, probably, anyone, ever.
3-0. Brady who? Phenomenal. Patriots players are as well coached and prepared as any I have ever seen. Reminds me (not happily so) of Bill Walsh's 49er teams. Belichick deserves the hype and paycheck.
:D

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
More Ripper Street. An episode this week with anice flashback to an earlier series, and quite a refreshing, alternate take on some of the things normally assumed to "make a man".

Such acutie, he just has to be trouble. I have the cat equivalent. Greta is an indoor puss, though, so she just destroyed my sofa instead.

I am actually really surprised at how good he is (most of the time). The biggest problem we've had (besides a little rug desctrution and my flower bed) is that he loves to chew on our hands and feet. Redirecting him with a chew toy and tiring him out through play seem to be the best options at this point. :D But he is already housebroken (though I still keep my eye on him). Very, very smart dog.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Last night, because apparently I only needed five hours of sleep, I binge-watched the entire season one of Stranger Things. Holy cats. What a show. I'm very impressed. Everything - sets, costumes, dialogue, acting, storyline - was incredible. I'm looking forward to Season 2.

And Season 2 of Poldark starts here on Sunday! Huzzah!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass