Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

haddinsteve

New in Town
These are mine favorite TV Show like Glee , Friends ,Mash , The Office , Two and a Half Men , The Walking Dead , Family Guy , The Doctor Who , Modern Family ,American Idol , Americas Next Top Model and Dexter.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Episode 2 of Ken Burns' The War. This is why I like to buy the shows I really, really like. Rewatching them whenever I want to is awesome.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
I would be willing to bet that there is a rather large club to join there. He is an arrogant SOB. Then there is Brandy. :eyebrows: :p

I wonder if it's not all an act for ratings. I bet they get together afterhours at the bar. ;)

Barry is awesome, though, and I especially liked the black car he drove in last night (though it was probably modified).

I wonder if it's not all an act for ratings. I bet they get together afterhours at the bar. ;)

Barry is awesome, though, and I especially liked the black car he drove in last night (though it was probably modified).

Well, it sure gets us to watch. :p

I like Barry too. He is a character. The cars he drives down to what he wears just makes him unique. That picture of him in the 80s with that long brown hair was hilarious but he is still the same guy I bet. :p

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Well, it sure gets us to watch. :p

I like Barry too. He is a character. The cars he drives down to what he wears just makes him unique. That picture of him in the 80s with that long brown hair was hilarious but he is still the same guy I bet. :p

Aw, man! I missed that episode and that picture! Nuts. Will have to keep watching until that episode comes on again. :p

I read somewhere (don't know if it's reliable or not) that he's worth somewhere around $5 million. That would explain the ease in which he throws away money. lol

Aw, man! I missed that episode and that picture! Nuts. Will have to keep watching until that episode comes on again. :p

I read somewhere (don't know if it's reliable or not) that he's worth somewhere around $5 million. That would explain the ease in which he throws away money. lol

Yeah, Barry is loaded. I forget what line of work he used to be in but like he said---I am glad I don't have to turn a profit on this stuff to make a living. :p
Oh wait, I found out what he used to do. He used to own a produce company. He was a friend of the producer and the producer got him to join the show. You notice that he throws 90% of the stuff away on the show? Well, not really. He donates most of the stuff he doesn't want to keep. I imagine he sells some of the stuff too. He is worth about $7 million. :p
Here is the picture:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats