Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
I'm watching "You So Crazy" on cable. I've seen this probably a dozen times. It isn't that good but it is always better than whatever else is on...

pretty faythe

One Too Many
sliders

Just watched a handful of the 90s scifi show sliders on hulu.
Darn Hulu! They're aliens and they want your brains (to paraphrase their commercials)
But I do like it, lots of shows and movies I haven't seen or thought of in forever.

Panache

A-List Customer
I have been watching the Flash Gordon cartoon series that I remembered so fondly from the late 70's with my children via Netflix.

Not perfect but fun and pretty faithful to the original Buster Crabbe serials I remember watching and loving as a kid.

My children are enjoying them as much as I did when I was young (except they don't have to wait a whole week for the next episode!)

Cheers

Jamie

WH1

Practically Family
A Dance To The Music Of Time

All of the episodes! Excellent BBC Mini-series from 1997 starring Miranda Richardson, Sir John Gielgud, and seemingly everyone who has ever been involved in British theater or cinema with the exception of Ian Holm, Geoffrey Palmer and Judi Dench.
Excellent clothing, cars, music and sets perhaps this has been discussed in detail elsewhere on the forum but I don't recall seeing it. I purchased the box set and am glad I did.

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
"The New Statesman""

"A wickedly funny show from the era of Thatchers Britain, Rik Mayall as Alan B'Stard is Tony Blair before Tony Blair(all Smarmy Smile with sweaty teeth, and velvet underpants), It is just too Funny!!! , purchased a DVD of series one and two at Borders for $29.00

275872.jpg

51VHSX0PDSL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Primeval on BBC America the other night. It's Jurassic Park meets Torchwood. Loads of fun.

This morning it's Landscapers Challenge. Hopefully it'll help me come up with some ideas for my sad excuse for a back yard. Always wondered how one can get on one of those shows.

Cheers!

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred