Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

And by the way, for those of you who like the above Parker House Rolls, I direct your attention to the "What Are You Snacking on Thread" in "The Connoisseur" for a piquant, Old Bay-and-cheddar version of these same stupidly delicious rolls.

You know me too well. That was why I asked the brand of chocolate-covered graham crackers as I am a big fan of them (even, occasionally, for breakfast). There are a few local stores that do a very good version and rarely are the Fading Fasts without some in residence.
Your chocolate-covered graham crackers are the equivalent of Bacon and/or red potatoes in The House of ToE. Both put a smile on my face and a song in my heart when Lady ToE begins a cookin'.
:D

Clover Valley, from the dollar store. Probably not as good as Keebler, but the pack was a buck, so hard to complain about.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Outstanding price. Also, while some are better than others, as long as they aren't stale, it's hard to mess up a chocolate covered graham cracker.

I only asked as I enjoy Keebler's a lot, but switched to this local store as their chocolate is much better and takes the snack up a level.

Hummus and pita bread from Jou Jou's bakery...THE place to get such things around here.

Also a couple cups of black coffee and a few thin mint cookies.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner