Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Coffee and donuts, sports page. Chicago vs St Louis, perhaps not quite the storied Red Sox/Yankee rivalry but the twist is real.
The Cards are a team to be reckoned and the Cubs play better overall because of this.

Last edited:

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Two cream scones with butter & Marionberry jelly, 4 slices crispy bacon, and a cup of Harney and Sons Tower of London black tea with whole milk and organic Turbinado sugar.

I call it the Mama's Special. :)

At a wonderful place (Farmer Brown's) in the Bay Area: Bacon, cheesy scrambled eggs, potatoes, a selection of fresh fruit, and biscuits. Top notch flavor and ingredients. The cooks are magicians. One of the best breakfasts I have ever eaten. I was on Cloud 9.
:D

Okay, as someone who fancies himself a good cook, could not decide what to eat so ended up with peanut butter on some wheatthin crackers to go with my coffee. It serves to defer the choice til lunch time and hopefully by then will feel more inspired. Good thing there is no leftover pizza in the fridge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner