Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where are you going tonight

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Well last night was fun, I had dinner with an old high school friend, we went to a club and happened into a big vintage scene of vintage bluegrass and such at a bar in the Mission. AND I got a solid lead on some freelance work.

It was cool.

LD

Emmababy

One of the Regulars
ive just been to the pub quiz. we came last because we were just 3 18 year olds and it was for hardcore quizzers (and we were more than a bit drunk)

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Tonight it is a simple night at home... cleaning and watching one of my favourite shows... The Class. I don't know why I like it either. I like Jesse Tyler Ferguson for some reason...

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm not going anywhere tonight. It's too darn cold. Actually, it FREEZING. Even my 26 pound cat is under the covers, and believe me, she's got plenty of pudge and fur to keep herself warm!
So, it's my nice warm bed for me, and I'm totally content:)

Barry

Practically Family
I ordered some Tamales from a store in Texas. I missed the delivery so I'm going to go to Fed-Ex to pick them up.

Barry

Hammelby

One of the Regulars
I went to a balboa class, now i am dead beat.. but very thrilled to have learnt "lollykicks"!

doh! i cant write lollykicks without there apears a laughing smilie ha ha!
Lo-lly-kicks...? ha ha gotcha!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I cut out 5 pencil skirts and just got zippers for them earlier this afternoon, so Id rather be working on that, but Im at my job :( till 1am.

LD

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Argentine Tango class.

I feel a bit whacked right now, but I know that once I get down to the Tango class and put in a few hours training, I will be rejuvenated again! Physical activity has that effect on me, even when I'm dog tired.

Then early start tomorrow when I fly off to snowy Ireland for a few days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21